• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chechnya's leader, Ramzan Kadyrov, released a statement on attack on Fedor Emelianenko's daughter.

Ridiculous.

How can anyone be ok with Children fighting in MMA matches?

Come on Khabib, I like you....but your crazy.

3kGP2Ln.gif
Why not?? America could use that instead we have a bunch of pussies growing up and getting "bullied".. Kids should be taught how to defend themselves at an early age.. Builds confidence etc. instead, we have a bunch of keyboard couch potatoes .. Weren't those Russian kids fighting in a protected area with refs?

Maybe some of you don't realize this, maybe you do.

Chechens aren't Slavic. Russians are Slavic. Fedor's daughter saying her attacker was Slavic is a big piece of news. Likely she may have been intimidated to say "say it was your ethnicity that attacked you, not ours" or the media is reporting that she said that (when she didn't) so ethnic shit doesn't stir up. Lots of Russian skinheads might go looking for Chechens on the streets of Moscow if her attacker was confirmed to be Chechen...
Yeah, police guy said that guy had Slavic looks but no facial composite is released. If I'm not mistaken Russian police already was caught lying before, when they officialy said (to avoid riots, maybe) that perpetrator of some dumb violent crime was of Slavic descent, when in reality it was Middle-Eastern looking guy.

Now they are gonna punish some random fuck and pretend it's all good.

Why not?? America could use that instead we have a bunch of pussies growing up and getting "bullied".. Kids should be taught how to defend themselves at an early age.. Builds confidence etc. instead, we have a bunch of keyboard couch potatoes .. Weren't those Russian kids fighting in a protected area with refs?

lol you're right...take an average chechen kid and put him against an American one and you would have a slaughter

Kids here in Western Sydney had Muay thai fights, no one was hurt but they had protective gear one. So much drama in Russia lol

Because they have existed in the past doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

They haven't "existed in the past" they do exist right now. You will find kids that young and younger who have regular pro fights and some kids who have amateur boxing fights at that age right now.

The MT fight should have been stopped long before the ko though the kid had nothing left physically and mentally and ate literally a few clean headkicks without reacting

Mr Kadyrov, I have only one thing to say. . . Is this your cat?
image.jpeg

They haven't "existed in the past" they do exist right now. You will find kids that young and younger who have regular pro fights and some kids who have amateur boxing fights at that age right now.

The MT fight should have been stopped long before the ko though the kid had nothing left physically and mentally and ate literally a few clean headkicks without reacting

Brain damage before you're barely used to riding without training wheels. That's brilliant.

Brain damage before you're barely used to riding without training wheels. That's brilliant.

I'm pretty indifferent to it. The argument many use is that kids have little power (which is true) so at that age they can learn to fight with less severe consequences and will avoid damage once they get to the age where they do develope power.
Thais retire young but few of them are punch drunk according to people who speak Thai. I don#t know if they retire young because of brain trauma or other injuries and mental fatigue.
With boxers I don't know many are punchy anyway. Mayweather was basically born into it and I wouldn't be surprised if he started sparring and fighting at a very young age and he's fine but I'm sure there are enough who started very young and are punchy.
I have no idea since there are no studies.

They were supposed to scare the girl and give her a slap so she could tell her dad, instead the goons hospitalized the girl. I wouldnt want to be them for the embarrassment they have caused Mr Kadyrov

I think its wrong here too. Kids shouldnt be getting head kicked that is fuckin ridiculous.

Kadyrov and his criminal buddies can get fucked.

inb4 I am found dead in a gutter

Not that crazy
But without headgear and under the age of 11 is

Well, they were under 11 and no, they didn't have head gear. Sooooo, unacceptable.

Ridiculous.

How can anyone be ok with Children fighting in MMA matches?

Come on Khabib, I like you....but your crazy.

3kGP2Ln.gif

Well, TBH it's not that a 11 years old boy could send the other boy in coma with a punch. (i'm not saying that is right btw)
at that age i used to spend all day in the street punching and getting punched with the other kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwd9x
Back