Chechnya's leader, Ramzan Kadyrov, released a statement on attack on Fedor Emelianenko's daughter.

Ridiculous.

How can anyone be ok with Children fighting in MMA matches?

Come on Khabib, I like you....but your crazy.

3kGP2Ln.gif
Lol Fedor posted about it and his fucking daughter got assaulted, in Moscow, Khabib lives way closer to Chechnya than Fedor does , he would get murdered if he says anything against him, or says nothing to support him, sad truth

I said I didn't blame Woodley for thinking that way, dumbass. You get trashed on, and you don't let people walk all over you with reckless talk from a tyrant. Saying children's MMA is wrong =/= smearing an entire city saying it's run by gangs and calling it among the world's worst places.

Dumb-ass, you flat out said that a person shouldn't 'talk reckless' without expecting to be touched. You support this behavior. You want him specifically to be physically attacked over the statements he has made. Well, the Chechen's wanted physical retribution for Fedor 'talking reckless' about their behavior and criticizing something they consider acceptable behavior within their own society.

You always try to frame my opinion as advocating terrorism or something extreme. I know you probably lived a sheltered life but that shouldn't prevent you from sympathizing with people in that context.

Because that's exactly what you were doing. I don't want to see kids fighting in MMA. I don't want to see Fedor or his children hurt because of something he said online, either. But I can have that opinion, because it's consistent with my overall opinion on free speech rights and civility. No one deserves to be attacked over something they said in public or wrote online. 'B-b-but he said something mean about my city' is not an argument as to why 'x' person doesn't deserve the same protections and expectations. For the record, Ferguson is a crime-ridden shithole and there is a large gang presence, which was exacerbated by the rioting and Black Lives Matter idiocy. Uh-oh! I think I might've violated your 'talking reckless' rule.

What the alleged Kadyrov supporters did is pure fanboyism to shut down criticism of their brutal activities.

What you and Tyron Woodley advocate is pure hood savagery; an attempt to shut down free speech and scare people into abandoning their agenda. Your mentality is what motivated the attacks on innocent people in San Jose.

Last edited:
If you know any shit you would know what this is about. Meanwhile read up about Putin, Kadyrov, Fedor, MMA and the relations between them.

But you're either a Russian troll or just ignorant.

I know who Fedor is.

But Putin, is he the guy who is good friends with Donald Trump?

Puttin: "Hello, Kadyrov, is that you?"
Kadyrov: "Yes."
Puttin: "What the fuck Kadyrov? You sent people to beat up Fedor's daughter!?"
Kadyrov: "He started it. He can't be talking about my shit like he's the boss or something. I needed to give a response. We fight children here for fucks sake. My answer had to be with violence or my people would think I'm weak."
Puttin: "I understand, but he's my personal friend. Can't have you pulling this kind of shit under my watch. Look, just make a statment saying it wasn't you and that you condemn this kind of behaviour so it doesn't look bad on me too ok? And don't do this again without talking to me first."
Kadyrov: "Ok Puttin, no problem. Talk to you later."
Puttin: "Laters..."

Lmfao! And, *shudder*.

I bet if he was out right now, there would be random fear of him over there daily.

Ridiculous.

3kGP2Ln.gif

They're like Spartans over there. They don't care about your beta opinions

Brain Washy Washy

Some poor soul who is a fall guy bout to get thrown under the bus and tortured.

I doubt Rammy had anything to do with the guy who attacked Fedor's daughter. It was just some crazy chechen piece of shit.
but even before the attack Ramsan was calling those attacking Fedor on social media wrong, so no surprise here that he is on defensive.
chechens are like stray dogs. when they are in a pack, they would attack you. give one of them a hard enough kick, they will whelp and run away. fucking scum.

(11-year-old Akhmad, 9-year-old Zelimkhan, and................... 8-year-old Adam.

How does that work?

Regardless of children fighting being ok or not, you still ain't suppose to attack someone's child for speaking againts it.

Ridiculous.

3kGP2Ln.gif

It's not that ridiculius there have always been children that age in boxing matches and in Thailand kids go pro at that age

Maybe some of you don't realize this, maybe you do.

Chechens aren't Slavic. Russians are Slavic. Fedor's daughter saying her attacker was Slavic is a big piece of news. Likely she may have been intimidated to say "say it was your ethnicity that attacked you, not ours" or the media is reporting that she said that (when she didn't) so ethnic shit doesn't stir up. Lots of Russian skinheads might go looking for Chechens on the streets of Moscow if her attacker was confirmed to be Chechen...

"This is an outrageous incident that needs to be investigated thoroughly and those responsible be punished to the fullest extent of the law. "

Jpi9CvA.gif

It's not that ridiculius there have always been children that age in boxing matches and in Thailand kids go pro at that age

Because they have existed in the past doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

"I definitely did'nt ordered it, Mr.Putin... But i've actually ordered it, Mr. Emelianenko"

Because they have existed in the past doesn't make it any less ridiculous.
It's ridiculous to you. Maybe it's ridiculous to them we don't have child fights. Either-way trying to change them is cultural imperialism. Worst kind of imperialism and how wars start sometimes. Fedor realized his error and removed post about it. Chechnya is a different world than Russia proper with different culture and traditions. Fedor seems to realize that now.

Back