cheat meal

tosainu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can mine be about 10 pints of stella or bud on the weekend? (in one sitting) I eat healthy and everything thru the week but I like to get drunk once a week also.

Getting drunk from wine? seriously?

Yeah dude you're fine, drink up.

absolutely...if i didn't enjoy my beer now and then, I wouldn't be able to stick to a good diet the rest of the time...it wont hurt you, unless you are coming up on a fight or something.

Also, I use it as a motivating factor. When I drink too much and wake up feeling like shit the next day, I make myself run sprints...it sucks, but I do it anyway.

I get drunk twice a week.

But it's usually wine with a special chick (white)

Or Wild turkey neat/home made whiskey on the rocks.

Unless you're training for serious stuff,then I wouldn't worry about it.

Drink red wine...white wine is for Fogs and hippies

Nothing wrong with it. I indulge every now and then in some Captain Morgan's Private stock with Diet coke. Telling you it is "the nectar of the gods"

10 pints regularly, every weekend, in one sitting, will undermine any fitness or athletic goals you have.

"In my opinion, alcohol is the single best legal Testosterone suppressor known to mankind." -Berardi

Bodybuilding.com - John Berardi - The Big T: How Your Life Influences Your Levels - Part 2.

Oh god:icon_lol: Live life, we are talking about once a week. Its like you guys telling people to avoid ketchup in their diet etc. There is enjoying life, and then there is being OCD to the point of not having one. but then again most believe Berardi's words as if they were gods, or whatever you believe in.

Can mine be about 10 pints of stella or bud on the weekend?

1 pint (pt) = 16 fluid ounce

One Budweiser Pint

Energy
kcal

10 Pints of Budweiser (160 fl. oz.)

Energy
kcal

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/cgi-bin/list_nut_edit.pl

If you think you can drink 2000 calories once a week and still be maintaining a healthy diet, you're fooling yourself.

If you want to "live a little," you could maybe get away with that kind of consumption once a month. Maybe. But it's not going to be a weekly thing if you want to reach your fitness goals as a fighter, runner, or lifter.

Oh god:icon_lol: Live life, we are talking about once a week. Its like you guys telling people to avoid ketchup in their diet etc. There is enjoying life, and then there is being OCD to the point of not having one. but then again most believe Berardi's words as if they were gods, or whatever you believe in.

So you condone drinking 10 pints of alcohol in a sitting?

Remind me not to avail myself of the nutritional coaching services advertised in your signature.

So you condone drinking 10 pints of alcohol in a sitting?

Remind me not to avail myself of the nutritional coaching services advertised in your signature.

Fine I have enough pro climbers and other athletes, to where your being a client is a drop in the bucket.:icon_lol:

Did I say I condone it:icon_lol: or do you always put words in peoples mouths? As soon as you can pass the classes I have, then we will chat.

As I said, live life, don't be a punk about it, we can debate any nutrition item you would like. But ya I have 3 or 4 captain and cokes on the weekend. God that 415 bench is killing me at 185. God my climbing is going down too.

Get a grip man,no one is perfect, or are you Jesus?

Fine I have enough pro climbers and other athletes, to where your being a client is a drop in the bucket.:icon_lol:

Did I say I condone it:icon_lol: or do you always put words in peoples mouths? As soon as you can pass the classes I have, then we will chat.

As I said, live life, don't be a punk about it, we can debate any nutrition item you would like. But ya I have 3 or 4 captain and cokes on the weekend. God that 415 bench is killing me at 185. God my climbing is going down too.

Get a grip man,no one is perfect, or are you Jesus?

I'm quoting scientific articles and mathematical figures.

You're relating unsubstantiated personal anecdotes about how great you are online.

Readers can draw their own conclusions.

Hahaha, now you want to say I don't use science. Jesus do a search on my name.

Did I deny the science? Nope, BUT YET AGAIN thanks for putting wordsin my mouth.

They can and will. As I said I never said be a drunk or drink 10 pints. What I did say is while eating IF/paleo, and drinking four drinks a week( the horror) I have set personal records in lifts, climbs,and all events. Hell sometimes I don't drink for months. However as I said I LIVE.

But to say I don't use science or read it, makes you a ignorant ass that likes to put words in peoples mouths, since I don't agree with your analogy of forever being sober. Oh wait you didn't say that, I assumed it, much like you did. Lovely.

Well i get drunk once a week ( mainly vodka and mixers) and still perform well when im training and am increaseing my strength and mass. Alot of my friends are the same aswell. Training means my diet is alot stricter than it would be but at the same time isnt going stop me from enjoying life and going out with my friends. Also whats the point of being in good shape if you cant go out clubbing and pull fit girls.

Hey Vedic on a side note ive started climbing and am really enjoying it but ive noticed that my grip strength is really lagging behind and i can get into positions on walls where i could pull myself up but my grip just isnt good enough to hold onto wall. Is there anything i could do to improve my grip?

Back