cheat meal

The best thing to improve grip strength with climbing, is to keep climbing. Most pros around her suggest squeezing tennis balls as well. But mainly the event itself man.

Thanks Vedic, i only manage to get down once a week at the moment because this 5x5 routine is pretty tiring.

Fine I have enough pro climbers and other athletes, to where your being a client is a drop in the bucket.:icon_lol:

Did I say I condone it:icon_lol: or do you always put words in peoples mouths? As soon as you can pass the classes I have, then we will chat.

As I said, live life, don't be a punk about it, we can debate any nutrition item you would like. But ya I have 3 or 4 captain and cokes on the weekend. God that 415 bench is killing me at 185. God my climbing is going down too.

Get a grip man,no one is perfect, or are you Jesus?

can you just admit that 10pints in 1 sitting is a overkill. 5 is a very decent amount, but 10....
Anyone serious about being fit cannot handle 10 pints of beer every weekend

10 pints is a lot no matte who you are.

Unless they are a client of mine paying me to judge them, I don't condone anyone of their life. Make sense?

calm down boys, no need to be calling one another ignorant asses and the like. jeeze.

~Foz

1 pint (pt) = 16 fluid ounce

One Budweiser Pint

Energy
kcal

10 Pints of Budweiser (160 fl. oz.)

Energy
kcal

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/cgi-bin/list_nut_edit.pl

If you think you can drink 2000 calories once a week and still be maintaining a healthy diet, you're fooling yourself.

If you want to "live a little," you could maybe get away with that kind of consumption once a month. Maybe. But it's not going to be a weekly thing if you want to reach your fitness goals as a fighter, runner, or lifter.

well it's useally 10 bottles of bud or 8 to 10 pints.
And I do all the lifting for my self because I enjoy (do want to get bigger and stronger)
Any way you seen how many soldiers spend all the wages on beer?

can you just admit that 10pints in 1 sitting is a overkill. 5 is a very decent amount, but 10....
Anyone serious about being fit cannot handle 10 pints of beer every weekend

If your out all night its not that much say I go out for a drink at about 7 or 8 then i come in at about 4.most peple who are out with me have about 20 drinks.

Also any one else no how boring it is to stay in off a weekend :icon_neut

Tour-de-France-Drinkers-Print-C10036774.jpeg

Dont be a pussy take shots and drink water = more fucked up, less calories and hydrated-ish.

Back