Cheapest Site To Buy Supplements?

Yeah, I guess not.

But I have ordered from BB.com 3 or 4 times and have never had a problem with customs. I wonder why sometimes you get dinged and other times, not.

Yea, its a mystery to me, obviously they just pick at random.

Some places I have ordered stuff from the US, and I get it no problem.

Other times I have ordered something for 10bucks off ebay and I end up getting tagged for $12 in customs fee....annoying.

Yea, its a mystery to me, obviously they just pick at random.

Some places I have ordered stuff from the US, and I get it no problem.

Other times I have ordered something for 10bucks off ebay and I end up getting tagged for $12 in customs fee....annoying.

Most likely has to do with how they fill out the form. IE when shipping DvD drives if you declare it as "warranty repair". There are no duties and it goes through relatively fast.

I've always been an Amazon guy. The supplements there are seriously cheap (plus free shipping and no tax). That, and CheapVitamins.com. Hope this helps

Most likely has to do with how they fill out the form. IE when shipping DvD drives if you declare it as "warranty repair". There are no duties and it goes through relatively fast.

There are definitely certain things that will help when listed on the customs form (ie no customs on "gifts" or "healthcare items"), but they still pick and choose out of the other things.

Never asked, but I doubt a legit company would put "Gift" on a shipment of Supps so the intended can not pay duty. I ask people on ebay to do it all the time though :)

I think it all depends on the product you're purchasing. There isn't one site that has the cheapest price on everything in their inventory. What I usually do is google the product I'm looking for and the cheapest ones usually pops up on the top of the results list. Hope that helps.

I use iherb or vitacost, both are quite cheap. Shipping at iherb is free over $40 and vitacost is $4.99.

I also advise iHerb.com! They have a $4 Air Mail flat rate for shipments under $80 and 3.1 lbs (1400 g). Plus they have other shipping options for heavier/more expensive orders. They recently added lots of new brands and sports supplements. For example, now they carry BSN, AST, MRM, TwinLab etc. Soon, there will be Optimum Nutrition, MuscleTech, SciFit, LG Sciences, etc.

Right at this moment until the New Year they have 10% discount on major brands.

You can save $5 off your first order, if you apply discount coupon KUS442.

Hope it helps!

i go with trueprotein for all my supps. per lb/unit it is cheaper (shipping included) that most other sites, if not all of them, depending on what is being ordered

I've always used BB.com and liked their selection/prices/service....but I might shop around a little next time.

BB.com also. Free gift on $75, $100, and $150 orders. Shipping is fast, nicely packaged, and comes with a free sample (which I never use). Most stuff is 50% cheaper than GNC. Plus, they always throw discounts your way if you haven't shopped there in a long time to try to reel you back in. It's going to work this time on me.

Nice layout, also. Home at DPS Nutrition - The Nation's leader in Discount Nutrition is hideous.

That being said, DPS does offer slightly better prices. Optimum Nutrition protein for $39 at BB, but $33 at DPS.

Back