Cheapest Site To Buy Supplements?

JARRELLBIGTIME

Minotauro
Reaction score
Im looking for a good site to buy me some SUPPLEMENTS anyone know any good ones that they ordered some from?

I usually just buy my stuff from bulknutrition.com since they're really fast with the shipping and everything there is at or near the lowest price.

I use iherb or vitacost, both are quite cheap. Shipping at iherb is free over $40 and vitacost is $4.99.

dpsnutrition.com is the cheapest all around site that i have seen. quick shipping, 4.95 most of the time

TFsupplements and DPSnutrition are where I get mine from.

I've been going to BodyBuilding.com for vitamins and omega-3 all the time. Maybe I've been getting hosed?

Not sure which supplements you're looking for but I actually buy my whey, glutamine and multi-vitamins from Wal-Mart. Check out the Body Fortress brand they carry. The whey is low in sugar and is highly effective as is the glutamine. Both are around 15 bucks for 30 servings.

I might add that the Body Fortress advanced whey protein is also the first whey product I've used that doesn't taste like the inside of an ass. It's actually pretty good.

I've been going to BodyBuilding.com for vitamins and omega-3 all the time. Maybe I've been getting hosed?

I was a BB.com customer, too.
I just did a quick compare of some products and DPS was cheaper for all of them.
In some cases by a decent amount. (as an example - 32.95 vs 39.99)

besides some that have been mentioned I have been happy with truprotein also

i bought my first stuff from Bodybuilding.com like two weeks and paid for the quick shipping, but my shit, although WAYYYY cheaper (saved a good 70 bucks + spread out shiping cost) showed up a good 8 days late because customs held it for so long "inspecting the products"

Until the new customs tax come into force in the UK, I used to use 1fast400.

Why do I get the feeling though that the OP wants something other then whey though from his 'SUPPLEMENTS'.

If you're in Europe, Whey Protein | Sports Nutrition | Supplements | Bodybuilding Supplements | Protein Supplements - Myprotein has some awesome prices - they say their basic whey concentrate is the cheapest whey in Europe, and it's certainly the cheapest I've been able to find. Shipping is good too, a flat 5 pounds to most continental countries.

I use them a lot and have a referrer's code, so if you sign up with code MP211725 you'll get 5% off your first order and I get some loyalty points.

^^^

Snap

But I don't think the OP is based in the UK, which is why I didn't suggest MP.

Yeah I've seen this site before.
But man, they're soooo much more expensive than BB.com or DPS.
Even if you include the shipping cost from the US.

Not when you add in customs fees.

I paid $69 custom fee first (and only) time I ordered from BB.com.

Not when you add in customs fees.

I paid $69 custom fee first (and only) time I ordered from BB.com.

Yeah, I guess not.

But I have ordered from BB.com 3 or 4 times and have never had a problem with customs. I wonder why sometimes you get dinged and other times, not.

Not sure which supplements you're looking for but I actually buy my whey, glutamine and multi-vitamins from Wal-Mart. Check out the Body Fortress brand they carry. The whey is low in sugar and is highly effective as is the glutamine. Both are around 15 bucks for 30 servings.

me too they stopped carrying the body fortress stuff like dumbasses i always got me glutamine here but NO! NO! NOT ANYMORE!!! NNNNEVER!!! ::dies::

Back