Cheapest place to buy protein??

lt1fire

White Belt
Reaction score
Just starting to get back into some serious working out and needed to get some protein powder. I used to use dps nutrition because their prices were half of what gnc or vitamin shoppe would be but I just went to the web site and it seems that their prices have shot up. Used to be able to get a 5lb of opti nutrition for $26 now they seem to be up at $40. Anyone know another web site with good prices for this stuff??

Prices on protein have gone up everywhere. $40 still seems like a good price if the shipping aint too much!

to save on shipping i normally wait for vitamin shoppe to send a 20% off coupon, then stock up on protein. it may sound silly to buy $200 in protein, but getting the same quantity for $160 makes sense. if you have an awards card, you get a portion of your purchases back in the form of a coupon at the end of the year. nothing beats it.

GNC had a sale for a 6lb tub of their whey for like $35 a few weeks ago.. not a bad price, IMO. Maybe they still have it or will have it again.

to save on shipping i normally wait for vitamin shoppe to send a 20% off coupon, then stock up on protein. it may sound silly to buy $200 in protein, but getting the same quantity for $160 makes sense. if you have an awards card, you get a portion of your purchases back in the form of a coupon at the end of the year. nothing beats it.

Same, Vitamen shoppe owns for thier random sales on protein. Buy your ass off and get it out of the way for a year. It's not like it goes bad or anything.

Same, Vitamen shoppe owns for thier random sales on protein. Buy your ass off and get it out of the way for a year. It's not like it goes bad or anything.

but, it does go bad. it takes a long time if you get it brand new, but i got a 5lb. tub at gnc for 16 bucks because it was only 3 months from the expiration date.

trueprotein seems to have a good quality/price ratio

i'm a huge fan of theirs. if you're looking for anything other than basic whey or want to create any type of custom mix, they're the place to go to. great prices, excellent service, and QUALITY protein.

i'm a huge fan of theirs. if you're looking for anything other than basic whey or want to create any type of custom mix, they're the place to go to. great prices, excellent service, and QUALITY protein.

+1 I get all my protein from them

Back