Cheap Fake Hayabusa Gloves??

I see these all the time on ebay and other brand look-alikes. And i always wanted to know how they compare to the actual real things.

I'm personally pretty leary about stuff on ebay. I'm not saying it's guaranteed crap, I'm just saying I would probably stick with name brand stuff unless I could physically check the gear out first. Just my two cents.

Id buy them to check it out, because honestly, all apparel is made in 3rd world countries from poor little kids. The brand names just out their logo on it,

My gameness gloves are made in pakistan. my family is from there and its a real poor place with kids making stuff, so I'd imagine its the same shit.

i think if you bought these then hayabusa gloves then you would see a difference in quality

Well, the Hayabusa gloves aren't exactly that expensive...

The real Hayabusas are made in China. I have two pairs of gloves that are made in China, the Hayabusa 16 oz boxing gloves and CSI Thai-style training gloves, and they're both great quality.

I think it depends on the manufacturer though, and the quality control they put on the gloves. I wouldn't trust an unknown company pumping out look-alikes.

The real Hayabusas are made in China. I have two pairs of gloves that are made in China, the Hayabusa 16 oz boxing gloves and CSI Thai-style training gloves, and they're both great quality.

I think it depends on the manufacturer though, and the quality control they put on the gloves. I wouldn't trust an unknown company pumping out look-alikes.

my point exactly--id rather pay the extra

Id buy them to check it out, because honestly, all apparel is made in 3rd world countries from poor little kids. The brand names just out their logo on it,

My gameness gloves are made in pakistan. my family is from there and its a real poor place with kids making stuff, so I'd imagine its the same shit.

I get 2 e-mails a week from companies in Pakistan, China, and Hong Kong about products and you would be surprised how awkwardly similar they are to high end stuff... right down to the display picture minus the logo... I've seen it in products VERY similar to Fairtex, Windy, Hayabusa, and Combat Sports... at 1/5th the price...

Full Contact Outlet

Ya, that is cheap junk. You know what is even better? On ebay there is the "Good Luck Gi'. It's hard to tell from the pictures but I think it has a picture of Santa Clause on the back. It has green stitching and is obviously a Lucky Gi knock off. It's funny as hell because even in the pictures it looks like junk.

what about morgan, are they any good i'm sorta getting into muay thai and my names morgan so i can trust the name. i've heard good and bad reviews about them. should i pay double and get the better or get the morgan and be done for a couple of months?

I bought these shorts from China for about $15 and the quality isn't bad. Non restrictive for training and seeming to last. I've noticed similar pairs retailing for around $30-$45.

Attachments

• -5865034372095081453.jpg
    -5865034372095081453.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 0
Back