Cheal walking off the set .. real or fake?

whadupman

#FeartheReturn
@Blue
Reaction score
host sounds really stupid and trying to provoke cheal kinda seems like a setup..
seriously how can he ask so many dumb questions ?
i know its an old interview but i saw it today ..

A bit of both, but Michael Landsberg asked some dumb questions.

the host trolled chael

Host is a troll and Chael got beat at his own game. Old news. Crucio.

Who cares,he is an over the top persona without the skills of an elite fighter.

Even his wrestling which his only go to thing couldn't let him past the 2nd round with AS.

Talk is cheap.

I don't think the questions were that dumb. If Chael doesn't want to give answers to any "difficult" or "unpleasant" questions, he can say "no comment" but attacking reporters like that made him an asshole in my eyes.

If you do criminal stuff or talk massive amounts of crap and it gets lots of attention it's natural people are gonna ask you questions about it.

I can't wait to see Chael get destroyed by Jones.

lol, just wouldn't be Sherdog without the daily Chael hate thread, and the haters come out of the woodwork to say how shit and ordinary he is.

Next day, it's a thread about Silva's victories, and Chael is apparently one of Silva's best victories? :icon_lol:

If he's shit, then how is that one his best victories?

Landsberg has interviewed Chael like three times since this one, they're buddies now.

Chael is fucking hilarious.. ol dude didn't Know what was going on

Who cares,he is an over the top persona without the skills of an elite fighter.

Even his wrestling which his only go to thing couldn't let him past the 2nd round with AS.

Talk is cheap.

How could you write such garbage about a person who could literally pound your face in with one hand tied behind his back? What have YOU accomplished Mr. Bayless?

:icon_lol:

i'd say fake. he knew it would get attention from people....and the fact that there is a thread about it is proof of this

Chael has been back on the show since then, with his mother no less. So I am sure things are cool between them, regardless.

I think Chael just does stuff like this to be funny and entertaining

Back