• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Chauvin/Floyd Trial: Guilty 2nd degree unintentional murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge never used the word "likely". This was his exact quote.

"I'll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned," Cahill said as arguments concluded Monday and the jury began deliberations.
The president even said he hopes they convict BEFORE the verdict was reached. You don’t think these ppl know that was said? It’s 2021 and news is instant.

From what I saw, the thread was mostly about the actual trial. There were some biases that crept up, but mostly people were not hesitant to give credit or to trash either side. Mostly this thread was breaking down the actual trial, not ideology.
He's just telling you what he hoped the thread would be. The desperation to virtue signal for some seems almost compulsory.

It only takes 1 juror to not give a fuck what BLM says & nearly impossible for their mind not to be made up before the trial.

It would be unfortunate to be a prisoner of public intimidation.

It only takes 1 juror to not give a fuck what BLM says & nearly impossible for their mind not to be made up before the trial.

It would be unfortunate to be a prisoner of public intimidation.

They came to a verdict. All jurors are in agreement.

All you need to do at appeal is prove the trial court made mistakes in how they let the trial go forward. It has nothing to do with guilt or innocence at that level. Given waters and Biden spouting off at the mouth about what they think should happen... if his attorney isn't a complete dunce appeal might go opposite of how people want it to.
It could be appealed just based on the jury not being sequestered from the start or the venue being changed.

The president even said he hopes they convict BEFORE the verdict was reached. You don’t think these ppl know that was said? It’s 2021 and news is instant.

I honestly don't think it's such a big deal for the President to say what he hopes happens. I know I would never send a man to jail just cause the president wants me to. I'm the one who has to live with that not the President. What Maxine said was worse IMO she is actually telling people to get more confrontational. That's dangerous talk.

Can you explain murder 3? Like what is it?
It reads like what is called voluntary manslaughter in Washington.

Basically "he should have known better but didn't care that what he was doing could cause injury or death"

I’m really surprised that 12 people were able to come to a consensus decision.

it's all shifting in this thread now that Chauvin is about to be served up a helping of justice. Now it's, "we still got this on appeal bros!!!"...what a joke.

I honestly don't think it's such a big deal for the President to say what he hopes happens. I know I would never send a man to jail just cause the president wants me to. I'm the one who has to live with that not the President. What Maxine said was worse IMO she is actually telling people to get more confrontational. That's dangerous talk.
That’s what was decided for the Manson trial after Nixon said they were obviously guilty.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back