• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Chauvin/Floyd Trial: Guilty 2nd degree unintentional murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be manslaughter is they need to stick a charge but this will get appealed.

Look for mass rioting no matter what the verdict is.

Here come the angry Chauvin fans who pretended not to be his fans.

When riots don't ensue and justice is served, we can be treated to many months of fantasies about how Chauvin will win on appeal in concert with Trump assuming the presidency. It's a like a 1 to 1 ratio of election truthers with secret Chauvin fanboys.
All you need to do at appeal is prove the trial court made mistakes in how they let the trial go forward. It has nothing to do with guilt or innocence at that level. Given waters and Biden spouting off at the mouth about what they think should happen... if his attorney isn't a complete dunce appeal might go opposite of how people want it to.

Completely, totally unbiased trial ran by nothing but people with the best interest of others in mind.

This trial was far more fair than most. It was televised for the world to see so shenanigans were minimized. Normal courtrooms are far worse. I've see judges bully defendants into taking a plea deal. I've seen prosecution "discover" new evidence. I've seen cops flat out lie under oath.

Here come the angry Chauvin fans who pretended not to be his fans.

When riots don't ensue and justice is served, we can be treated to many months of fantasies about how Chauvin will win on appeal in concert with Trump assuming the presidency. It's a like a 1 to 1 ratio of election truthers with secret Chauvin fanboys.
Yeah this win on appeal narrative thru here is full on fantasy land. I dont care what waters said. It wont be enough to get him scot free.

I don’t think a guilty verdict is the right indicator of whether or not there will be unrest. It’s the sentencing that will be the spark.

I still don’t know if that is enough time....I don’t know why I thought it’d be longer. Maybe I’m wrong though, I just feel like other “infamous” cases the jury was put longer (Zimmerman, Anthony, Peterson, etc)

OJ was only a couple hours.

Big difference between thinking there will be an appeal and looking forward to one.

Maybe they could make a deal, no riots, no appeal?

I don’t think a guilty verdict is the right indicator of whether or not there will be unrest. It’s the sentencing that will be the spark.

Correct. When he doesn’t get sentenced the death the pimple will pop.

From what I saw, the thread was mostly about the actual trial. There were some biases that crept up, but mostly people were not hesitant to give credit or to trash either side. Mostly this thread was breaking down the actual trial, not ideology.

Honestly, Chauvin should go away imo. Maybe not murder, but manslaughter for sure. But the idiot Walters DID give ammo for an appeal because she couldn't shut her yap.

And if they did rule guilty on all counts, I sure hope you are right about no riots. That would really be a great surprise.

This was a very civil thread between the main users posting in it. Most shit posts were ignored by all.

Don't really care because Chauvin and Floyd are both human waste, I'm just here to watch the riots.

Footlockers have to be boarded up at this point, right?

No matter what the result is i'm sure some people will secure some justice via grabbing Jordans in support.

You can not be a Chauvin fan and still think there’s going to be an appeal.....seeing as the judge flat out said congresswoman caused an issue and it was likely that anything would be over turned......

The judge never used the word "likely". This was his exact quote.

"I'll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned," Cahill said as arguments concluded Monday and the jury began deliberations.

Don't really care because Chauvin and Floyd are both human waste, I'm just here to watch the riots.

Footlockers have to be boarded up at this point, right?

No matter what the result is i'm sure some people will secure some justice via grabbing Jordans in support.

{<redford}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back