• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Chauvin/Floyd Trial: Guilty 2nd degree unintentional murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it’s going to be guilty of all charges, then a successful appeal will see Chauvin walk.

Jurors caved, 10 hours is nothing, the defence appeal is virtually guaranteed.

Considering how fast they came up with the verdict, I think they got it right

One thing I’ve learned, unless you’re full woke don’t discuss this with your friends. My best friend is Mexican and he got upset that I said whatever the verdict is I hope everyone stays safe.

If interested, here are live streams

No commentary here

This has commentary from Fox. Not going to watch this one, but they say based on the time frame the jury agrees 12-0 on all account, just need to know which are guilty and which might be non-guilty (if any)

I'm looking forward to the appeal.
Here come the angry Chauvin fans who pretended not to be his fans.

When riots don't ensue and justice is served, we can be treated to many months of fantasies about how Chauvin will win on appeal in concert with Trump assuming the presidency. It's a like a 1 to 1 ratio of election truthers with secret Chauvin fanboys.

Hold Waters responsible. She honestly should be investigated and on trial, the same was trump was.
Yeah, that's probably a better take. Especially as the jury has already reached a decision so Chauvin is going away for quite some time I'm thinking.

Or just don't have friends who are retarded.

“we just want minorities to not be killed by cops! That doesn’t happen to white folks!”

I nearly hit him with facts but that never goes well

When riots don't ensue and justice is served, we can be treated to many months of fantasies about how Chauvin will win on appeal in concert with Trump assuming the presidency. It's a like a 1 to 1 ratio of election truthers with secret Chauvin fanboys.
If you're going to troll at least be good at it.

You can not be a Chauvin fan and still think there’s going to be an appeal.....seeing as the judge flat out said congresswoman caused an issue and it was likely that anything would be over turned......

He will have valid cause to appeal, imo. Any defense attorney will argue the venue should have been changed and the jury sequestered throughout. Then there's the whole Waters fiasco which may have prejudiced the jury while they were not sequestered.

Looks like it’s going to be guilty of all charges, then a successful appeal will see Chauvin walk.

Based on what was said yesterday an appeal is definitely going to happen. This is probably the best way around this for a jury. Find him guilty on all fronts, get out of dodge. Then let it go to appeal.

From what I saw, the thread was mostly about the actual trial. There were some biases that crept up, but mostly people were not hesitant to give credit or to trash either side. Mostly this thread was breaking down the actual trial, not ideology.

Honestly, Chauvin should go away imo. Maybe not murder, but manslaughter for sure. But the idiot Walters DID give ammo for an appeal because she couldn't shut her yap.

And if they did rule guilty on all counts, I sure hope you are right about no riots. That would really be a great surprise.

You can not be a Chauvin fan and still think there’s going to be an appeal.....seeing as the judge flat out said congresswoman caused an issue and it was likely that anything would be over turned......
Big difference between thinking there will be an appeal and looking forward to one.

What makes you think the appellate judges are not going to be intimidated? Their names will clearly be listed on any judgment. Do you think they want an angry mob burning down their homes? Do you think they are willing to, for all intents and purposes, sacrifice their lives in order to ensure Chauvin gets procedural fairness?

A guilty verdict will mean there is a 95%+ chance that Chauvin is done for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back