Chatrooms please

Gratification

Blue Belt
Reaction score
In the few months I've seen this board, the traffic seems to have increased a bit, more threads more users etc. server time taken up. I see so many people complaining about "stupid" or "old" threads. Here's my suggestion for chatrooms, hope it's possible.

Chatrooms could save Sherdog. Good ol' streaming java and you know different rooms for different topics, maybe related to post count. Whitebelt "n00b" posts and all the bs that accompanies it would be cut way back. Trolls would get their rocks off amongst typo spewing jackasses. Play by play of different events much easier.

A lot of the posters here seem to use the forums as chatrooms, when they really should be only used for long posts, or people who can't immediately return to their threads. When a forum gets this big it seems necessary to provide the short term and the long term communiques.

PS I read something about chatrooms on the Wasteland description. Now searching is disabled and chatrooms seem gone/inaccessible.

so how about it?

It would make play by play much easier. Probably take a lot of bandwith off loading times.

We had chatrooms before - they bombed. As in, no one cared/used them.

Back