• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chasing her.

StonedLemur

Chief of Sherbro Island
@plutonium
Reaction score
Pitch dark, the moonlight shines ever so slightly off her thigh and ass.
The silhouette of a goddess in the shadows, as she inaudibly mumbles the story of her dream...adorable.

I watch her sleep, and she's now deep in her dreams, and I can almost make out what's going on in the darkness.
Her sharpness...of wit, holds me from entering her dream, and I'm enjoying the push and pull.
Im exhausted, but I try again anyway.

Mentally wrestling for a space , as I slide in... her dream, we're doing the tango on the beach...we press up against each other, she's just out of reach.
Try to catch up but she's cruising.
Cruising like she's been here a hundred times and navigation is on autopilot.

I finally grab her but she's 6 years older and she now has a bum ankle.
I awaken, she has an air cast on her ankle and my feet are blistered from running all night.

Can't wait to chase her again tomorrow.

~SL

41M46G1K27L.jpg

HAHAHAHAH. The first sentence cracks me up brother hahaha.

I watch her sleep, and she's now deep in her dreams, and I can almost make out what's going on in the darkness.
Her sharpness...of wit, holds me from entering her dream, and I'm enjoying the push and pull.
Im exhausted, but I try again anyway.
I really like this part. Very sweet and tender from what I perceived.

I apologise in advance if any of this sounds backhanded, is meant in perfect sincerity.

Your poems carry a hand carved feel to them which I think is a strong theme across all your art. The word choices are simple and mundane things but with a back drop of intricate issues and thoughts.
Someone could look to analyse and pick apart this poem in the pursuit of "perfection" found in a text book. But true perfection is not some lofty Platonic ideal but in reality is a mix of imperfections adding to a more perfect whole. There's an authenticity to your work that sings out through prosaic phrases like "bum ankle".
I get the impression you find joy through creation and that is how I choose to consume it. It's an expression of joy and I'm happy to be part of that joy in sharing it

Chicks love men with confidence. Even ones with crushing anxiety. Go for it ts.

I apologise in advance if any of this sounds backhanded, is meant in perfect sincerity.

Your poems carry a hand carved feel to them which I think is a strong theme across all your art. The word choices are simple and mundane things but with a back drop of intricate issues and thoughts.
Someone could look to analyse and pick apart this poem in the pursuit of "perfection" found in a text book. But true perfection is not some lofty Platonic ideal but in reality is a mix of imperfections adding to a more perfect whole. There's an authenticity to your work that sings out through prosaic phrases like "bum ankle".
I get the impression you find joy through creation and that is how I choose to consume it. It's an expression of joy and I'm happy to be part of that joy in sharing it

You didn't have to apologize in advance because I never take anything you say as out of place sir.
You speak from the heart, as do I.

I feel like I'm perpetually in between my learn-ed self and growing up on the streets self, and when I write I think they collide in a tornado of thought.

I write fast so I don't give myself a chance to edit the street kid out, and I think that's what you feel/hear when you read these.

Your analysis is one that I enjoy as much as you enjoy the work itself.
Your word choices are calculated, mine get sprayed on the page like the free flow of spray paint.

I enjoy the dichotomy of writing and then reading your thoughts sir.

Last edited:
Question:
With or without a machete?

Back