Charlie brenneman vs Olaf Alfonso

Is it just my imagination, or should that referee have been there to stop the fight a lot quicker?

Yeah but he chose to pick Olaf's mouthpiece instead probably taking advantage of the fact that everybody was focused on the man dying in the cage to steal the mouthpiece unnoticed and sell it on eBay. That resulted in a late stoppage, and a negative feedback.

Olaf lol.. you people are so mean to poor Charlie

I'd go with Olaf.

Another person who didn't get KO'd too many times, but they were always memorable...Matt Lindland always looked dead after getting KO'd.

81BrSTK.gif

tumblr_mk19hvK2Fz1qhndw9o1_400.gif

rh3j7k.jpg

Rumbles kick. Omg that was like a grown man fighting ten year old.
It's fun to see both these fighter go out on their shield

Yeah but he chose to pick Olaf's mouthpiece instead probably taking advantage of the fact that everybody was focused on the man dying in the cage to steal the mouthpiece unnoticed and sell it on eBay. That resulted in a late stoppage, and a negative feedback.

And a broken jaw

Fav thread of the day! BOth are great

Lets get some Jardine getting KO'd gifs in here.....I like how he complains after

Lol I like the comparison. Olaf will always be n

I figured this thread was either about knockouts or noses.

For the Olaf/Razor KO...at what point does Rob's brain go from "Don't stop till the ref tells you." to "I am murdering a man."?

And I will always stop and watch a Spaniard KO. Guy just deserves it.

For the Olaf/Razor KO...at what point does Rob's brain go from "Don't stop till the ref tells you." to "I am murdering a man."?

And I will always stop and watch a Spaniard KO. Guy just deserves it.

I imagine either Razor Rob's corner told him Olaf's head was a pinata and he was frustrated by the lack of candy or the promotion told him it was first decap. rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back