Charlie brenneman vs Olaf Alfonso

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Who was at the end of the more ridicilous KO's? Whos the winner here?

Please provide with gifs and pics :) especially on olaf.

Lets go

Brenneman, well for the ability to make memes with.

I just found this it literally made me lol bad

brennan_titanic.jpg

I would go with Brenneman.
The waving hair is beautiful

dc.gif

mccullough_alfonso.gif

Brenneman is more shoop worthy because of the hair but it doesn't get much more brutal than olaf's KO losses.

It's no contest, Alfonso has some of the worst KOs ever. I was pretty happy when he retired. But now I'm sad because I just looked him up on FightFinder and see that he had another fight in 2014. Guess how that one ended.

It's no contest, Alfonso has some of the worst KOs ever. I was pretty happy when he retired. But now I'm sad because I just looked him up on FightFinder and see that he had another fight in 2014. Guess how that one ended.

He should come back for 1 more fight VS Brenneman.
The world would implode from those double KTFOs.

Olaf's KO losses were spectacular and violent. Brenneman's are more funny.

mccullough_alfonso.gif

Brenneman is more shoop worthy because of the hair but it doesn't get much more brutal than olaf's KO losses.

Is it just my imagination, or should that referee have been there to stop the fight a lot quicker?

Olaf will always be number 1.

Struve should be in the conversation. Of current fighters, his noodle dance is up there with the best.

Is it just my imagination, or should that referee have been there to stop the fight a lot quicker?

It was unbelievable officiating. Misses the nutshot, ignores a monster knockdown that was a clear KO to fetch the mouthpiece, gets there late enough for Razor Rob to land 3 full windup follow up shots.

Back