Charles Oliviera wearing a tallit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baba2008

Magnus Eisengrim
@Black
Reaction score
Dana posted Oliviera walking in and he's wearing a tallit. Anybody know the story here? Is he Jewish? Is he showing solidarity with Jewish people? My Jewish wife certainly got excited seeing that.
Edit - Charles' wardrobe choice has resulted in my wife wanting to watch his fight, so now we're watching lol. She used to do BJJ many years back, so she is a fight fan, just not as much now as before.

Last edited:
Dana posted Oliviera walking in and he's wearing a tallit. Anybody know the story here? Is he Jewish? Is he showing solidarity with Jewish people? My Jewish wife certainly got excited seeing that.

Not sure but Brazilians with trees as their last names were of Middle Eastern descent.

213b19592d9de8b63fcedc9c6c23c3ff.jpg

If I had to guess, he probably is an Evangelical Christian and they are big on Zionism. Who knows tho, he didn't wear it on accident thats for sure.

Probably signaling he stands with (supports) Israel (who is currently being bombed by Iran and hezzbullah as we watch)

Edit - Charles' wardrobe choice has resulted in my wife wanting to watch his fight, so now we're watching lol. She used to do BJJ many years back, so she is a fight fan, just not as much now as before.

41fuSyjTHKL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Charles is down with jewjitsu

He's not Jewish, but he is Christian and probably stands with Israel as they were attacked earlier by Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back