Media Charles Oliveira's 8-fight winning streak

What are the betting odds for this one? Im pretty confident Chandler takes it tbh

One of the most exciting fighters on the roster.

I think chandler knocks him out

But I like oliviera ...kids a stud on the ground

But if Frankie and others could chill in his guard , I suspect Chandler can too .....even though I think chandler TKOs him quickly standing

I'll be betting under 2.5 for sure !

trust me, Chandler is gonna whoop him. My track record when it comes to main event predictions is ELITE.

Got this again from Reddit.

Never realized the speed oliveira has. He's younger, less shopworn. Makes for an enticing pick. I didn't think there was a lightweight faster than Michael Chandler but this dude might be faster than Michael Chandler.

Rogan thinks my arm broke just watching the fight. I'm hurt IM HURT!

This fight is going to be on the feet with Chandler controlling where the fight takes place. Chandler by KO round 1.

The way Oliveira goes for submissions is just beautiful.

Agreed. His aggressive offensive style of jiu jitsu is really fun to watch. Even though he goes for some high risk subs, he's pretty good at avoiding danger.

Kevin Lee pretending he didn’t tap

The referee: “Yes you did, watch the video”

Lol

Oliviera May not have the chin for chandler

should be easiest win for oliveria in his career. submission or ko. featherweights and will brooks KO chandler. dan hooker is overrated and not even top 10 fighter in division.

I don't get people who call this bout a mismatch. Both guys have a very good chance to win.

I just see cans, a reached his ceiling Lee and a washed up Fergunson. Oliveira submission game is technically perfect though, the way he rolls when he locks is a thing of beauty.

You have to look at the level of competition. Oliveira was always great at putting away mediocre fighters. When he steps up in competition, he gets steamrolled. Chandler will finish him.
You seem to overlook one thing, the kid is not taking much damage, and has been steadily working and getting better. Seems people are hung up on a few past losses.

in some of his loses, he seemed to choose to fight another day over having a big ego and taking unnecessary career ending / career changing damage (see tony Ferguson)

i always thought that was a sign of intelligence instead of no heart.

Think about those Felder helbows. What value would he get from toughing out and eating 20 mote of those to the head

Which fights has he actually not shown heart?
Most of his losses are either ko or sub.

Crazy how much this kid's mental game has improved over the last few years.

He used to have the quit in him, but that just vanished somehow - dude has shown champ-level heart in recent fights.

It's like we watched him grow up in the cage.

This post aged quite well. Cheers on being right. Mystic Rum is born.

Lot of dudes in here looking like clowns now lol.

"Chandler gets him out in 3. Olive has the quit in him. Watch me mention losses from 5 years ago."

Olive TKOs Mikey in 2.

Begun, the Olive Era has.

Back