Rumored Charles Oliveira: I would give Conor Mcgregor his first KO loss in UFC

He has improved immensely. It would certainly be interesting to see how he fares against top 5 competition. Kevin Lee at one point was highly touted and he ran right through him.

No, not a snowballs chance in hell.

He could however give him his third submission loss.

But not a KO lol, that's not going to happen.

I love it and hate it at the same time. Its giving me chandler like vibes but unlike chandler, he has the resume to talk. 7 win streak, all finishes. He deserves a top 5. I still don't think he's a championship fighter though.
im glad he is confident. Get his ass in there.

I think the whole mma world knows the only way Conor gets ko’d is a one hitter quitter. Otherwise any time he’s in legit trouble he just gives up his back.

So, No I don’t think so. He doesn’t have that kind of power.

No matter how much he improves, his weakness has always been his mental fortitude. No matter how much better he is, if the other guy out-toughs him, he's done.
Khabib: im gonna make him tired. When he tired,he quit.

Mystic Khabib knows.

Conor was dropped by Khabib and rocked by jounreyman Diaz lmao

When asked to predict his possible next challenges in UFC, Oliveira pointed to Ferguson as the toughest guy in the division.

“[Tony Ferguson] is the most complete one, I believe he will beat Chandler. About me and Gaethje, I’m a bad matchup for him [as] I also walk forward all the time, just like Khabib did and also would bring him trouble [on] the ground.”

Even considering that McGregor is considered a substantial betting favorite in an oft-discussed rematch against Poirier, Oliveira does not see how the Irishman could beat him if they ever fought.

“My style also doesn’t fit for [Conor McGregor]. I would give him his first knockout in UFC," Oliveira confidently concluded.
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/C...ight-Grand-Prix-to-Decide-New-Champion-175912
iu

If Gaethje hits Oliveira with a body followed by a left hook, Oliveira is going to sleep

Oliveira is brilliant UNLESS he is getting pressured. McGregor is all about pressure. C'mon guy

Ask Jared Gordon and Nik Lentz how hard he hits

Isn't this the same scrub who came into a 145 fight about 10lbs overweight and still lost against a fringe top top 145er?

Is there a single Brazilian who isn't salty and impartial when it comes to Conor? They are still seething after the troll job he did on Aldo lol.

More likely Oliveira will do his Ric Flair impression again. I like Do Bronx, but his best chance of winning is by grappling.
Cub-Swanson-Oliveira.gif
He doesn't have the wrestling or strength to take Conor to the ground.

A grapler knocked him down
And a BJJ artist will knock him out

Book it Dana

<{JustBleed}>

Doesn't ko him, but might submit him?

He would be more dangerous than Dustin, Justin and Tony

Conor flattens the above 3

I wouldn't make oliveira favourite, but wouldn't be shocked if he pulled it off

Conor 2.0 would KTFO him in the very first exhange 100 out of 100 fights.

Doesn't ko him, but might submit him?

He would be more dangerous than Dustin, Justin and Tony

Conor flattens the above 3

I wouldn't make oliveira favourite, but wouldn't be shocked if he pulled it off
I wouldn't be shocked if anyone pulls off a victory against conor especially if you can survive the first two rounds.. I still think he's an elite striker and now that khabib is not here, he could win a championship again, but if doesn't KO these guys, I don't see him winning many decisions.

But I just can't see charles being able to close the distance and trap him in a guillotine. I see conor gassing and giving up his neck or back just like kevin lee did but I can't see him willingly going in there to do so. I also don't think oliveira is tough. He's comfortable being the hammer, not the nail. One someone is hammering away, I think he will crack just like before, imo.

Pretty crazy this dude has been fighting in the UFC since he was 20yo, and he was 12-0 prior to UFC

And yes he besmirches any version of Conor

He's making a big mistake if he thinks he can strike with Conor. Wouldn't be surprised if he pulled off some flying submission though

I really want to see islam makhachev vs charles oliveira

I wish they made that fight instead of RDA vs Islam
Olivera prrefered to face Dariush who is lower ranked than islam. Then he pulled out of the fight.

I like Oliveira, he is very talented, but he fights in UFC since 2010 and just lately managed to KO a guy. And not a top guy. Also, more like a TKO.

And yeah, I believe he beats McGregor.
By submission, not KO.

SlightYawningAracari-size_restricted.gif

Back