Rumored Charles Oliveira: I would give Conor Mcgregor his first KO loss in UFC

Its not that hard to imagine.. he did get dropped by anticipating a take down from Khabib..

I like that he’s talking, but if he willingly kept it standing, Conor would probably starch him in 1, not the other way around. Only way Oliveira has success standing IMO is if he goes grapple heavy in the beginning, and then gets Conor cautious about the take down leaving him open to strikes Khabib style.

Oliveira doesn’t have the wrestling Khabib does though, so I don’t see it going like that if the fight happened.

Good that he’s talking though like I said. He should be saying stuff like this. He’s matured as a fighter and is on a hot streak.

I don't think it's as crazy as you all are thinking. He's the much more experienced fighter who is good at everything. He's been more active and on an incredible streak.

I don't think it's as crazy as you all are thinking. He's the much more experienced fighter who is good at everything. He's been more active and on an incredible streak.
He hasn’t koed anyone of any noye, let alone one of the divisions best strikers

lol im sure even a Conor hater agrees if they keep it standing Conor kills him

Now I like Du Bronx 2.0 but..... nah

Oliviera should be considered in this tournament y’all, idk why people always bring up Hooker.

that being said, all those guys viciously ko him

that swanson fight was ages ago and at a different weight class. DO Bronx has looked great the past few years.

He should focus on subbing McGregor. Something he actually has a chance at.

There's a lot of guys in the Lightweight division capable of handing mcnuggets his first KO loss, including a lot of unranked guys too.

Never forget when he was nearly knocked the fuck out by a career wrestler and then repeatedly slapped across the face in the very next round with no answer.
Nurmagomedov-5.jpg

I like Olivera, and Im glad he's finally making some noise again at LW.

He has to believe that as a fighter, but Conor finishes him inside a round.

There's a lot of guys in the Lightweight division capable of handing mcnuggets his first KO loss, including a lot of unranked guys too.

Never forget when he was nearly knocked the fuck out by a career wrestler and then repeatedly slapped across the face in the very next round with no answer.
View attachment 811006

LOL.

If nearly knocked out means not even having his butt touch the floor after that overhand, then he nearly did.

He’s riding a nice win streak but let’s be real...only one of those wins is a quality win.
Olivera folds when it gets tough for him. The top 5 alone are too gritty for him.

He’s 31 with a decent amount of fight miles, he’s just trying to make some money before he hits that ceiling.

I think he has a good shot of tapping him if he gets it to the ground, but Conor either KO's him or mentally crushes him early if it stays on the feet

What you guys don't realize is that the guy HAS to make these controversial stupid statements to even GET media coverage and have a chance to get a high-profile fight.
Sad reality in this bush league pseudo-sport popularity contest.

View attachment 811006

Honestly this only makes Khabib looking like pillow fist. Not knocking out someone while connecting clean with that kind of haymaker.<TheWire1>

Back