• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Charles Oliveira getting huge back tattoo done

Great idea!
It's tough to get the respect you deserve as one of the best fighters in the world if you don't have the face of a lion tatted on your back.
This way people will remember that he's the real deal.

Rate this idea I have for a full back tattoo it's two dudes sucking each other off

That is temporary. His body goes through similar stuff with just training and fighting lol. They are skin deep cuts. Superficial cuts and takes about a week to heal. Stop being a softy lol.

It's not about the cuts at all.
It's about what's in the ink, doing damage to the way your macrophages work. -> Lowering your immune system. (Simplified)
How many times has Garbrandt been ill and injured? About all the time.

I think Olivera should go harder and keep going until he runs out of skin.

Oliveira went from a guy with relatively few tattoos for the longest to being absolutely covered in them.

The dude rolls all the time,and with such crazy details,its gonna get rough lookin quick and look like shit probably in no time. Idk. I think it’s just too big. I feel like if you have to have a big face on your back it shouldnt be photo realistic like this. A bit too much imo.

I doubt he does any training in the two weeks or so it’ll take to heal. Not only would it mess the tattoo up it’s a health risk to roll around on a dirty mat with fresh ink. Volkov’s gigantic back piece doesn’t look screwed up.

I mean its well done,but making your whole back a lion face dont seem like a good idea.
Not to be a tattoo snob, but I agree. If my whole back is going to be covered by something, I'd like to at least be able to converse about it and have it signify something intersting/important. Or, I guess I'm just not the type of guy that thinks getting huge lion head back-tat signifies anything interesting or creative. Better than fauz-mauri and tribal tats I guess?

It's not about the cuts at all.
It's about what's in the ink, doing damage to the way your macrophages work. -> Lowering your immune system. (Simplified)
How many times has Garbrandt been ill and injured? About all the time.

Tons of heavily tattooed fighters aren’t sick and or injury prone.

Tattoo addiction is real, huh? A couple tattoos are fine but I feel like once these guys start they completely cover themselves

Tattoo addiction is real, huh? A couple tattoos are fine but I feel like once these guys start they completely cover themselves

I always found Donald Cerrone interesting as he came into the WEC with two leg sleeves and a back tattoo and then never got another one.

Nothing is more satisfying than look at a completed fresh piece haahha

I think I'm done getting tattoos, never really liked the idea of getting a full back or torso done

I don't like tats. I wanted one as a teenager and thanks god It didn't go through. When a fighter with a tattoo loses, it always makes me wonder that the time he spent getting something ugly and utterly tasteless while risking an infection would be better spent in the gym

You're doing it again. You're using greentext arrows on a website that doesn't have greentext.

375x500.248.jpg

Less gay than having another man’s name tattooed on the backs of your neck tbh.

Back