• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Charles Oliveira getting huge back tattoo done

Check this out tho, head lion
87171666.jpg

With the ears of the dude, the tat kinda starts looking like a chimp. Lol

Last edited:
More of a Jaguar kind of guy but that’s pretty good for a Lion, kind of looking crowded though with the other ones but I guess once you start might as well keep going

The dude rolls all the time,and with such crazy details,its gonna get rough lookin quick and look like shit probably in no time. Idk. I think its just too big. I feel like if you have to have a big face on your back it shouldnt be photo realistic like this. A bit too much imo.

It'll start looking like Scar from The Lion King with wear and tear, still kinda cool looking, IMO

Most tattoos are retarded.

Weakening his immune system even further...watch out for more illnesses for Olives.
At 33 with 1-2 years of near prime left. A retarded idea

The dude rolls all the time,and with such crazy details,its gonna get rough lookin quick and look like shit probably in no time. Idk. I think its just too big. I feel like if you have to have a big face on your back it shouldnt be photo realistic like this. A bit too much imo.
Tatts are under the skin, grappling/fighting etc won't affect it unless there are cuts that go deeper than the ink. Lions are better when it's realism style unless you are doing the colored traditional art style.

More of a Jaguar kind of guy but that’s pretty good for a Lion, kind of looking crowded though with the other ones but I guess once you start might as well keep going
He's going for a full back piece, he needs to connect everything which the tattoo artist is doing. It'll look cleaner that way compared to everything being separate. He could've put some filler work though just to blend/flow everything better with his previous tatts. Some people use leaves, smoke, and other designs for the filler/blend/flow connecting pieces together.

im getting a tat finished next month

Looks well done, it’s a shame the subject is generic asf.

Love Charles and his comeback story, but he’s anything but a lion.

Hopefully that helps him to get up off teh bottom.

Weakening his immune system even further...watch out for more illnesses for Olives.
At 33 with 1-2 years of near prime left. A retarded idea
That is temporary. His body goes through similar stuff with just training and fighting lol. They are skin deep cuts. Superficial cuts and takes about a week to heal. Stop being a softy lol.

Back