• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Charles Oliveira explaining 50K bonus

Charles needs to hire Mike Perry as his manager and financial adviser, Platz would have Olives sitting on a big fat nest egg in no time....
{<jordan}

He lives in Guarujá, which is a beach near São Paulo, housing there is fairly cheap compared to the US, 400k gets you a very nice apartment near the beach. Rio isn't Brazil's capital by the way.

400k is like half of his total UFC salary...plus the upkeep...

Respect to Charles for breaking it down to the reality I really hope he does start to rake in that good quality cash, would help him greatly if he gets a grasp on the good english.

I think his purse incl win bonus was about 600,000 I recall seeing around that number. Anyone know the purse+bonus??
No idea since it was Florida and UFC lobbied for non-discloures there. But 600k seems too high. That's what extremely tenured HWs like Reem and Arvlovski make. I'd guess he made in the low 6 figure range with show and win bonus. Most defending champs who aren't draws may not even make 600k before LOAs and PPV points.

Team 30% lol. How are these guys all getting scammed so hard?

I couldn't even read all of that. Obviously in Brazil compared to most Brazillians he's living a very comfortable life. He wants f you money and I get it but complaining about things that are the same for everyone is BS.

Team 30% lol. How are these guys all getting scammed so hard?
If he's referring to his trainers/gym and his managers, 30 percent isn't particularly high. Most managers are going to take 10-20 percent alone, that's pretty standard.

He's getting swindled badly is he's losing only seeing 30% of his earnings....

why is he leasing vehicles? Olivera has bad spending habits. Invest in things that provide you value.

Canadian here, but money is nowhere near what it seems at 1st. CDN $100K annual (USD $80K), government already takes 30K so youre left with 70K. After mortgage on a very modest condo (even condos are super expensive in Toronto) & cost of living (I live within my means, not a big spender), left with 20K. That's with an old car that's already paid off so no car payments. If I had to buy a new "nice" car (not even nice but not crappy, a decent car like entry level luxury Audi A4) & make car payments, maybe I'd be left with CDN 10K (USD $8K) annual from that initial 100K

Lol, "myth", huh? I'm well aware of which tax bracket I'm in, what I receive back in taxes and how much is deducted from my income each year which you obviously don't. But I'll make sure to let the IRS know that I heard that what's been deducted from my income for the last 13 years is a "myth" and should be refunded immediately. [Fingers crossed]
Lol look it up.

This only applies to tech products, mainly imported ones, since tax is insanely high on those items. Housing, food and basically everything else is very cheap US dollar wise.
that's because you compare like people there receive the same amount of dollars per month.
They don't. their average income is far below poverty... more like impossible to survive levels.
Prices can be as "cheap" as you claim to be, but it is still impossibly high for those who have no money.

Its called taxes son. Thanks to the Democraps its only gonna get worse so buckle up buttercup. The same liberal whinetards complaining "far right , far right" are on this thread complaining about this fighter getting a fraction of what he made. LMFAO

Charles needs to hire Mike Perry as his manager and financial adviser, Platz would have Olives sitting on a big fat nest egg in no time....
{<jordan}
When you laugh at your own jokes, the only option is seppuku
tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yakuza13
Back