Charles Martin Vs Anthony Joshua 7 May From London

Yes agreed but only if you have a needle in your arm!
Who are you accusing of roids this time?

And everybody was saying Martin was a weak champion BEFORE the fight.

Uncle termite moves goalposts in 3...2...

Who are you accusing of roids this time?

And everybody was saying Martin was a weak champion BEFORE the fight.

Uncle termite moves goalposts in 3...2...
Im talking about about anyone thinking that Floyd fought tougher guys than anyone in MMA history would have to be on heroin ...you fool.

Im talking about about anyone thinking that Floyd fought tougher guys than anyone in MMA history would have to be on heroin ...you fool.
You make people with an iq of 60 cringe with your stupidity.

If you like mma so much go and discuss it with the troglodytes in the heavies and stop trolling in here. You clearly dksab.

Have a nice day.

We all admire the collective intellect and intelligence here.
Im Mainly here for the entertainment ,dont even need to watch comedy central . You of all ppl should know that since you post in the boxing /MMA version section .Yes theres a slight amount of intelligent posters but it doesnt go very far and even less with the common sense . Thers a fine line with opinions and facts.

Floyd has fought over 20 champions, and lost zero fights.

Your best attempt at naming an MMA fighter with a better resume was Fedor and Jon Jones.

It's not close.

Your best attempt at naming an MMA fighter with a better resume was Fedor and Jon Jones.

It's not close.
Careful, he'll post a video of him masturbating to Belfort and call you a fool.

It is, his footwork is very uncoordinated also.

I would say Wilder has a very good jab ,with an 83 inch reach its a great weapon .However the foot work certainly doesnt match it . I have no doubt Joshua beats him just on that and thats all he needs .Duhappes was tagging Wilder withlower body jabs and knocking him off balance and then going upstairs on occasion ,Joshua also utilities the body jab,it will be a short night for Joshua if he starts confusing Wilder with those shots unlike Duhappes he can punch ,Joshua will hurt him and finish him with those inside body to head combos ...i like it when certain people use the reach card when they dont realise a style can off set it and make it a disadvantage .

Careful, he'll post a video of him masturbating to Belfort and call you a fool.

He's going to move the goalposts. He will make a claim about "tougher stylistic matchups" or something.

Anytime he is completely wrong (always) he turns it into something completely subjective.

"Whyte is top 20."

Becomes...

"I meant, in my own mind, he is top 20."

It's not close.
Pure garbage , MMA fighters in general fight tougher guys ,theres a reason you dont go undefeatted often, and the ones who do are that good in a sport you are more likely to lose in per fighter ...im not getting into this a total waste of time !

Pure garbage , MMA fighters in general fight tougher guys ,theres a reason you dont go undefeatted often, and the ones who do are that good in a sport you are more likely to lose in per fighter ...im not getting into this a total waste of time !

There have been 3 relevant undefeated boxers in the last 120 years.

@Sunfish, told ya.

You make goldenboy look like a genius.

Severel reasons we don't see MMA fighters go undefeated. First of all it's a relatively new sport.

Then you have to consider that MMA fighters don't fight 20 journeymen in a row before they have to fight top competition. Jon Jones was 6-0 when he got signed by the UFC.

There have been 3 relevant undefeated boxers in the last 120 years.

I counted 4.

Rocky
Floyd
Joe
Sven
Finito

I see your 3 or 4 and raise.

He made an appearance in Mayberry the other day
Dropped one in the Floyd/Lara thread too. Massive can.

Dropped one in the Floyd/Lara thread too. Massive can.

Recycling center LOOMs. At least he has some comedic value. Uncle Termite is completely worthless.

Back