Media Charles "Kid Kaos/Krazy Horse" Bennett Chokes and Shames Agressive, Racist Drunk Friend

Good, fuck Nazis. Smash em where you see em...
1.jpg

fightnazis2.jpg

oh great! Antifa loser showed up...

oh great! Antifa loser showed up...
That's an 80s Ska poster - about as far away from Antifa as you can get...

The Skinhead Movement was originally a Jamaican thing fashion thing, which because of shared music tastes in the UK, the growing fascist community in the 80s adopted as their own on the back of the punk scene, and took it on a nasty level during a similar conservative period to current political times, Originally though, it was about black and white musicians performing to mixed crowds...

Last edited:

The Skinhead Movement was originally a Jamaican thing fashion thing, which because of shared music tastes in the UK, the growing fascist community in the 80s adopted as their own on the back of the punk scene, and took it on a level during a similar conservative period to current political tines, but originally it was about black and white musicians performing to mixed crowds...

Thank you.
84d0c67557825a278665cdf25f20fd7fca04e678_hq.jpg

Thank you.
84d0c67557825a278665cdf25f20fd7fca04e678_hq.jpg
Damn straight...Also: Were old.

I hate ANTIFA just as much as I hate modern day skinheads... But those old school ska tapes, and were what I grew up on until 90s gangster rap happened - even bands like Squeeze and The Vapours were trying to get in on the ska sound. It was the "in" sound for a while, and it all went to shit with the razor scene when the National Front/BNP adopted the bands... People getting slashed and booted everywhere you look. Slack policing, one or two security guards with iron bars or knuckledusters that didn't give a shit unless they saw something happen... It turned into a fucking mess.

The greatest thing that ever happened to the UK in terms of community was the rave scene and ecstasy... I still hate the music, but there was a time when it really felt like people were coming together during all of that - the drum and bass scene too... Then Garage and coke took over hard, and there was another huge political change, and now we're right back where we were at the end of the 70s when everyone started believing the news and blaming eachother instead of using their eyes and blaming who's really responsible, everyone is divided again, the only difference is that now instead of going out and protesting/fighting/rioting, peolle are doing it at home from their phone ticking "like" on Facebook memes which instead of helping puts you on a corporate data list, which actually does mire harm than good.

We live in sanitized and emasculated times... It's why I sherdog. It's why I drink and smoke and don't have kids... Because fuck it. I'd rather be on the side watching the ship sink with a big joint and a fat bitch that thinks I like her rather than on the boat being told everything's fine whike my feet get wet.

Yes, I'm already wasted and it's only 6pm.

Last edited:

The Skinhead Movement was originally a Jamaican thing fashion thing, which because of shared music tastes in the UK, the growing fascist community in the 80s adopted as their own on the back of the punk scene, and took it on a level during a similar conservative period to current political tines, but originally it was about black and white musicians performing to mixed crowds...

skinhead movement was a working class movement rejecting both conservatives views, but also liberal/hippie movement as well.

While it’s true there is Jamaican influence in skinhead movement it isn’t a Jamaican movement itself.

now all that being said the fact that we’re talking about Nazis n skinheads in a thread where a drunk guy said n word once n looks like he’s friends with krazy horse is the real issue here.

If you can’t make a distinction between drunk guy using ethnic slurs n a real Nazi or far right skinhead

then you got reevaluate your views

skinhead movement was a working class movement rejecting both conservatives views, but also liberal/hippie movement as well.

While it’s true there is Jamaican influence in skinhead movement it isn’t a Jamaican movement itself.

now all that being said the fact that we’re talking about Nazis n skinheads in a thread where a drunk guy said n word once n looks like he’s friends with krazy horse is the real issue here.

If you can’t make a distinction between drunk guy using ethnic slurs n a real Nazi or far right skinhead

then you got reevaluate your views
Honestly, I just quoted the YouTube title because it's funny to me, it's obvious they're friends, otherwise why would they he drinking indoors together?

I think everyone in the thread is in agreement that ANTIFA are losers.

Thread took a strange turn.

<escalate99>

Didn't expect that at all...

<Baelish01>

Last edited:
Honestly, I just quoted the YouTube title because it's funny to me, it's obvious they're friends, otherwise why would they he drinking indoors together?

I think everyone in the thread is in agreement that ANTIFA are losers.

They are allowed to have n express their views as long as they don’t suppress the views of others, just like right wing groups.

However, the moment you feel you’re morally superior n righteous n can just physically attack ppl you disagree with is when you become worse than they are

Wow some fucking twisted snow flakes here. Dude is calling Krazy horse a rapist or accusing him of trying to rape him they then get in an argument and that dude uses a ga where then crazy horse tells him to use the hard r which that drunk did do.

if they are friends and they had an issue how would it make this dude racist? unless they where never friends and the issue was about race I don’t see what you scrubs are getting worked up about

lol... dude is a drunk idiot. Crazy Horse is always fun. That was a nicely measure response by CH.

They are allowed to have n express their views as long as they don’t suppress the views of others, just like right wing groups.

However, the moment you feel you’re morally superior n righteous n can just physically attack ppl you disagree with is when you become worse than they are
source.gif

When you're making Krazy Horse look reasonable you've got to really take a look at yourself.

That’s pretty racist of you. Let me ask, does your racism start with your cup of coffee each morning, or do you dream about your racist quests.

This man was calling Crazy Horse a rapist with no shred of proof and you’re out here talking about relative introspection. Your non rapist privilege is disgusting.

More like JonKunDon’tKnowShit

fuq you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back