Media Charles "Kid Kaos/Krazy Horse" Bennett Chokes and Shames Agressive, Racist Drunk Friend

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This has to be the most satisfying thing I've seen all day... I'm sure they're friends, but its still funny. Dude is twice his size and gets schooled and made to apologise in a humiliating way... No spoilers.

Always have been, always will be a fan.

Cristiano Marcelo somewhere out there be watching like

<mma4>

Last edited:
That's racist comedian Burnt Crystals before he got obscenely fat.

While it's awesome to see this piece of shit get humiliated.. don't forget felony is a bit of a POS too tho..

Will always be a fan. Very weird dude but that’s also the appeal. Fighting in Japan was perfect for him.

chokes out?

fuck off with these titles man

Dude was beyond shitfaced and he didnt really even choke him. If like a little more context here especially bc of the rapist stuff.

lol that was hilarious.

You got to give credit to Krazyhorse in restraining himself. He could have easily knocked the fucker out if he really wanted to.

Good, fuck Nazis. Smash em where you see em...
1.jpg

fightnazis2.jpg

Are they friends though? Looks like they're both shit faced hanging out in someone's apartment. Krazy horse didn't even try to hurt the guy, pretty sure they know each other.

lol that was hilarious.

You got to give credit to Krazyhorse in restraining himself. He could have easily knocked the fucker out if he really wanted to.

Probably didn't want to go to jail.

You guys really fall for this fake shit?

From now on, anytime I tap someone, they'll have to tell me that they love nigge*s first

It’s great KZ restrained himself but the dude deserved to get blasted

Lmao I died when he hooked the dudes arm with his leg

Back