• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Charges for McGregor punching DJ.

He was there because he wanted his kid to be christened in the Vatican. And after an event like that, he gets into a fight with some fucking DJ. He obviously has nobody around him to slap some sense into him, surrounded by "yes men" both professionally and in his private life. I liked Conor a lot, at one point he seemed to be the one that has beaten the fight game. But the guy needs some serious help, as soon as possible.
Christened in the Vatican? Is that what they call kiddie-diddling in the world's largest pedo ring nowadays?

He'll just pay a random sum and maybe has to agree to a anger management or some community service like visiting kids in need.

Means he can keep punching away at civilians. I hope a future punch victim smothers that 5 ft 9/170 frame. But then they turn it around that he's in jail "he was using excessive force in self-defense" or some other bullshit they get away with. Still, for the visual.

As an Italian, and knowing the DJ (singer, showman), I can assure that some coconut powder was involved. And the DJ should have low kicked Conor. Cheers
How likely is it that Conor does jail time or gets some kind of serious punishment? The Italians are supposed to be pretty serious with their judicial system no? Im basing this off of the amanda Knox thing and some other cases I've heard where they tried to imprison some weather forecasters for getting the weather wrong

Christened in the Vatican? Is that what they call kiddie-diddling in the world's largest pedo ring nowadays?

That's what Bisping said in his video about the incident. I don't know if the pope could take that left hand, man. He's probably not as tough as an old Irish guy in the bar. So I guess everything went smoothly.

and some other cases I've heard where they tried to imprison some weather forecasters for getting the weather wrong

Well that's fair enough. I hate being given the wrong weather forecast.

Reading cringe-inducing comments on how the "DJ is such a pussy", and how "if you talk shit, you get hit" on other threads makes me hate this world. Thank you for restoring some hope in Sherdog.
Not condoning assaulting people but this is a fucking fighting forum not Reddit some of you need to get over yourselves.

Gooby really dun fucked up this time. The DJ guy has money and real connections to go after him. I really dont think this is about getting paid for the DJ. The guy already has that and fame. Think he just wants to screw Conor over to get revenge
It was revenge for the DJ, and a lot of other things. And there was nothing that we could do about it. The DJ was a made man and Conor wasn't. And we had to sit still and take it. It was among the Italians. It was real grease ball shit.

Gooby really dun fucked up this time. The DJ guy has money and real connections to go after him. I really dont think this is about getting paid for the DJ. The guy already has that and fame. Think he just wants to screw Conor over to get revenge
You use the word “revenge”, when most people would say “justice”. Interesting choice of words, there.

Hopefully the DJ follows through with charges. But probably will drop after Connor offers him some cash

Rich persons never have to be accountable

Talk shit, Get Hit

DJ had a Punchable face.

I'd punch him too and im not even famous.

Absolutely... you can punch anyone in the face whenever you want regardless of circumstances.

Just like you have to face the consequences for making such stupid decisions.

We have to start having a serious discussion about conor showing early signs of cte. The guy's decision making and behavior in social situations is just putrid and can best be explained by some form of brain damage

Assaulting people is against the law in all civilized countries. I assume it works that way in Italy as well. Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. But, I expect no more than a lawsuit to come of this. Rich people rarely face the punishments you or I would.

Yeah, because often times they end up paying a sum of money to the complainant and the complainant drops the lawsuit. So you're right.

As an Italian, and knowing the DJ (singer, showman), I can assure that some coconut powder was involved. And the DJ should have low kicked Conor. Cheers
Facts he definitely could have gotten a leg kick tko in the 1st

This guy is a huge pussy lol.. I have been punched multiple times, and very few times did I deserve it. Once I was just walking down the street and some guy ran out and punched me bc I guess he was mad at his girlfriend. We tussled and that was that lol. I didnt call the cops, its part of being a man. I guess it'd be different if it was Francis Ngannou or tyson fury punching you but its just 1 punch from a 170 lb man, who the fuck cares lol

Back