• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Charges for McGregor punching DJ.

Don't sleep on this, Italian law and their system in general can take an incident like this and blow it way the fuck out of proportion. Conman would be smart to take this seriously and settle.

Conor was just overcome with emotion after seeing his young son baptized.
He wanted to instill some of that joy into the DJ by also baptizing him.pretty kind of him really

Before all is said and done, Conor will be Jon Jones part 2. Shit will continue to pile up for as long as he is in the public eye. He isn't capable of being decent for any period of time without punching old men, sexually assaulting women, and any other number of foolhardy, hooligan acts.

Put him in jail now and save the headache.

Assaulting people is against the law in all civilized countries. I assume it works that way in Italy as well. Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. But, I expect no more than a lawsuit to come of this. Rich people rarely face the punishments you or I would.

In most states this type of crime would be a fine and maybe some probation unless there were significant injuries. I doubt even I would do time for this.

"c0nMaN Is A Big dUm DuM.....WoRsT pErSoN eVeR...hE lIkeY punChinG oLd MeN...KhaaBib SmeSH huMBlE tImE hIm" (please give me big boy simp up votes)

Back