• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Channel 4 Poll: Half of UK Muslims Want Homosexuality Banned.

Matt M

It is happening again....
@Black
Reaction score
Just over half of Muslims in Britain think homosexuality should be illegal, a survey has revealed.

A poll carried out by ICM found that 52% of those quizzed disagreed that homosexuality should be legal in Britain, and 47% said it was unacceptable for a gay or lesbian person to teach in school.

It found only 34% would tell the police if they thought someone they knew was getting involved with supporters of terrorism in Syria and 4% said they sympathise with people who take part in suicide bombing to fight injustice.

http://news.sky.com/story/1676189/poll-half-of-muslims-want-homosexuality-banned

Can you imagine the social media reaction if Donald Trump said he thought homosexuality should be made illegal?
Or the reaction if this poll was carried out with the same results on Scientologists or Christians?

Complete silence from the liberals.
Truly bizarre and incredibly hypocritical.

Some on the left love Islam. Obama definitely loves Islam. But it's because they want to make certain countries a "melting pot".

Well no shit. Their religion declares homosexuality an offense worthy of death.

Yet Liberals who are the white knights of Islam and Gay People will have no problem with this because only christians hate gays

I wonder what percentage of UK homosexuals want Islam banned? I'm betting it's also around 50%. Are there more Muslims or poofs in the UK?

These are the questions of our time.

We love Islam as much as we love christianity. Both bullshit, both evil.

Let's not pretend Christianity and Islam represent the same threat at this moment in time. They may be morons but Christians aren't trying to blow us up, it's not a thing.

I wonder what percentage of UK homosexuals want Islam banned? I'm betting it's also around 50%. Are there more Muslims or poofs in the UK?

Probably a very low percentage actually.

I see straight people on social media constantly sharing things about gay people being mistreated etc, yet when this kind of thing comes up those very same people are completely silent.
I just shared this link on my Facebook page and said pretty much that, calling people hypocrites and saying "you know who you are".
I guarantee they will remain silent!

Let's not pretend Christianity and Islam represent the same threat at this moment in time. They may be morons but Christians aren't trying to blow us up, it's not a thing.

I agree with you. At this point in time Islam is a little bit worse. Only because blowing people up is just a little but worse than systematic sexual abuse of young boys and girls.

Although many of those children probably would rather be dead

My stance is that I wouldn't leet more Muslim immigrants cross the border. I could probably get a fair number of gay people in the UK to agree with me.

I agree with you. At this point in time Islam is a little bit worse. Only because blowing people up is just a little but worse than systematic sexual abuse of young boys and girls.

I thought those were Catholics?

Well there has been plenty of cases of Muslim child abuse gangs in the UK over recent years, child abuse isn't just a Catholic thing!

For those of you who don't know...

The entire Middle East is against Homosexuality... BUT... If a man has sex with a boy, it's "allowed" because it's not homosexuality, it's considered a "release". THIS HAPPENS ALL OF THE TIME. Also, this does not just happen with boys.

My brother when he was in Afghanistan had an interpreter and he spoke perfect English, could use Excel, Word, and was very skillful in programming. My brother asked this grown man "Why are you out here taking fire with us, when you could be working for the Afghan commander and chilling out in garrison?" The soldier replied.. "Well, if the General asked me to "take care of him" and I refused, he could have me killed for refusing orders. I'd rather take my chances out here."

If you doubt this, ask any soldier about the "Chai Boys" that are so popular in the Middle East. Some people say one thing and allow another...

Well there has been plenty of cases of Muslim child abuse gangs in the UK over recent years, child abuse isn't just a Catholic thing!

Ok so on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being absolute evil Islam is a 9 and christianity is a 7.5

It always kills me when Libs try to equate the two.

"Both books are hateful! They're the same evil!"

Yeah, except for other than maybe a few wackos in Texas, nobody takes The Bible 100% literally and follows all of it's teachings down to the letter. Certainly not the governing bodies of entire countries. There is no official "Nation Of Christianity". Even the Vatican has boiled the Bible down to vague guidelines.

For those of you who don't know...

The entire Middle East is against Homosexuality... BUT... If a man has sex with a boy, it's "allowed" because it's not homosexuality, it's considered a "release". THIS HAPPENS ALL OF THE TIME. Also, this does not just happen with boys.

My brother when he was in Afghanistan had an interpreter and he spoke perfect English, could use Excel, Word, and was very skillful in programming. My brother asked this grown man "Why are you out here taking fire with us, when you could be working for the Afghan commander and chilling out in garrison?" The soldier replied.. "Well, if the General asked me to "take care of him" and I refused, he could have me killed for refusing orders. I'd rather take my chances out here."

If you doubt this, ask any soldier about the "Chai Boys" that are so popular in the Middle East. Some people say one thing and allow another...
Unbelievable.

It always kills me when Libs try to equate the two.

"Both books are hateful! They're the same evil!"

Yeah, except for other than maybe a few wackos in Texas, nobody takes The Bible 100% literally and follows all of it's teachings down to the letter. Certainly not the governing bodies of entire countries. There is no official "Nation Of Christianity". Even the Vatican has boiled the Bible down to vague guidelines.

Hmmm. I wonder why that is?

Wait I know. Because if you did than it would look a whole like like Islam wouldn't it? So instead christians pick and choose the versus that make them feel good and try to pass those off as truth and the word of god while ignoring the barbaric stuff just saying those are metaphors. haha

Back