Chandler will get KTFO at his first UFC fight

Or he could KO someone in his first UFC fight since Bellator LW division isn't that lacking in talent & Chandler has shown himself to be a wrestler with heavy hands and good submissions.

He might even ruin Gaetjhe since the latter has shown atrocious ground game and no submission defense against Khabib.

He could. He could not.

I told you so type threads are so tired.

When you're right, it's endless gloating as if you didn't just make a guess. When you're wrong, it's a shoulder shrug.

TS punked Usman, he knows his shit.

Chandler vs Cerrone, book it. Motivated Cowboy whoops him worse than he did Eddie Alvarez.

I think he'll do pretty well then fall off fast. Within 3 fights hell be getting KOd and choked out by gatekeepers and top 15s

You heard it here first

I think he'll do pretty well then fall off fast. Within 3 fights hell be getting KOd and choked out by gatekeepers and top 15s

You heard it here first

Youre not the first to be saying that dont worry.

All depends on the matchup ....styles make fights ...

He could quite possibly beat tony or Connor

I think hooker or rda would finish him rather easily though

Or he could KO someone in his first UFC fight since Bellator LW division isn't that lacking in talent & Chandler has shown himself to be a wrestler with heavy hands and good submissions.

He might even ruin Gaetjhe since the latter has shown atrocious ground game and no submission defense against Khabib.
Or is it that Khabib is so advanced and made it look that way?

Or is it that Khabib is so advanced and made it look that way?
Maybe, but Chandler's grappling still looks pretty good + he's strong and athletic so he's pose anyone problems against those who aren't comfortable with top level wrestling/grappling.

Maybe, but Chandler's grappling still looks pretty good + he's strong and athletic so he's pose anyone problems against those who aren't comfortable with top level wrestling/grappling.
He still has to show us his skills with USADA onboard because he came from another organization really

Chandler vs Cerrone, book it. Motivated Cowboy whoops him worse than he did Eddie Alvarez.
No, cowboy is the guy fighters (now) use to bump up their resume. Look I just beat the tar outta the legend cowboy (nevermind cowboy is so far gone now and just basically dialling it in nowadays for a cheque).

No, cowboy is the guy fighters (now) use to bump up their resume. Look I just beat the tar outta the legend cowboy (nevermind cowboy is so far gone now and just basically dialling it in nowadays for a cheque).
Cowboy would school him worse than he did Iaquinta.

He could. He could not.

I told you so type threads are so tired.

When you're right, it's endless gloating as if you didn't just make a guess. When you're wrong, it's a shoulder shrug.

If he's wrong, no one will remember to bump this pointless thread. If he's right, he will bump it himself. Win win.

If he's wrong, no one will remember to bump this pointless thread. If he's right, he will bump it himself. Win win.

You're right. 100%. But the thread itself is as dumb as the proclamation.

I disagree people have been bumping fucking ancient threads recently man

Back