Chandler will get KTFO at his first UFC fight

Nah I think he's got a few wins in him before the rest of his vitamins work his way out of his system

Everyone is shitting on Chandler without seeing him fight in the UFC<Lmaoo>

It’s crazy to think that Chandler would lose his first bout without even knowing who his opponent is...

I’m not saying he’s going to win a title, but he is still a dangerous guy. He looked excellent against Henderson.

Chandler vs Cerrone, book it. Motivated Cowboy whoops him worse than he did Eddie Alvarez.

Totally depends. Have we seen Father-of-Multiple-Children-Cerrone yet? We all know that the magic of Fatherhood Cerrone eventually ran out, but it’s a whole new ballgame now. It would be a grave error to underestimate the additional passion and focus that a second child brings.

It’s crazy to think that Chandler would lose his first bout without even knowing who his opponent is...

I’m not saying he’s going to win a title, but he is still a dangerous guy. He looked excellent against Henderson.

Obviously this. Chandler is a strong, physical guy with heavy hands and pretty good all around skills. Maybe that’ll translate into him being the lightweight Rick Story; maybe it’ll translate into him being the lightweight pre-USADA Hendricks.

I dont like his sense of entitlement either but lets let the guy get his first fight in before having so many for sure predictions.

I think loses to Olivera, CDF, and Islam but lets see about Hooker, Felder, and RDA. Him fighting a top dude will answer everything really fast. Remeber, Will Brooks got Jansen, Held, and then Ross Pearson for his first three bouts for crying out loud

He could. He could not.

I told you so type threads are so tired.

When you're right, it's endless gloating as if you didn't just make a guess. When you're wrong, it's a shoulder shrug.
Yep, that and threads with "Can we all agree on *Insert asinine statment here*" are just beyond insufferable at this point.

Chandler vs Cerrone, book it. Motivated Cowboy whoops him worse than he did Eddie Alvarez.

I swear everyone forgets the first round and a half of Cerrone vs Alvarez. Cerrone beat Alvarez 29-28 and almost got finished in the first round.

I swear everyone forgets the first round and a half of Cerrone vs Alvarez. Cerrone beat Alvarez 29-28 and almost got finished in the first round.
There was no "almost finished" in the 1st rd... Cowboy kept holding him in the thai clinch and just ate his punches while doing so.. It was very strange lol. Then Cowboy proceeded to brutalize him with low kicks.

I hope so. I like tiny Mike, but he's been a little too big for his britches coming into the UFC .. show some hespekt

That's some deep analysis.

But it's so cool to make a prediction like this hey because if it happens you'll get MAD props on Sherdog!

There was no "almost finished" in the 1st rd... Cowboy kept holding him in the thai clinch and just ate his punches while doing so.. It was very strange lol. Then Cowboy proceeded to brutalize him with low kicks.

Cerrone got rocked and ate a bunch of unanswered punches, the first 30 seconds or so was Alverez rocking Cerrone and landing a bunch of big shots, I would say that is almost getting finished. Alverez got way closer to finishing Cerrone than vice versa.

The way you describe the fight makes it sound like Cerrone was much closer to getting a finish which is the opposite of what happened.

It was a clear 29-28 for Cerrone, no one got brutalized or whooped.

CHANDLER AINT PLAYING NO GAMES OR TAKING NO SHIT BITCH BETTER GET WITH IT--WE WILL SEE

Cerrone got rocked and ate a bunch of unanswered punches, the first 30 seconds or so was Alverez rocking Cerrone and landing a bunch of big shots. I would say that is almost getting finished. Alverez got way closer to finishing Cerrone than vice versa.

The way you describe the fight makes it sound like Cerrone was much closer to getting a finish which is the opposite of what happened.

It was a clear 29-28, no one got brutalized or whooped.
I'll rewatch it but never remember Cerrone looking like he was in trouble at all. Alvarez on the other hand could barely stand, if Cerrone let Eddie try to stand back up rather than following him to the ground he would have won by tko via leg kicks.

Maybe, but Chandler's grappling still looks pretty good + he's strong and athletic so he's pose anyone problems against those who aren't comfortable with top level wrestling/grappling.

I can only see Chandler giving Khabib problems due to the same reason Tibau did (hint, hint, wink, wink). With USADA, that will be tough to pull off. He's a good wrestler, but without a pretty big strength advantage, he'll have nothing on Khabib in the grappling deparment.

CHANDLER AINT PLAYING NO GAMES OR TAKING NO SHIT BITCH BETTER GET WITH IT--WE WILL SEE

CHANDLER MAY NOT EVEN BE TAKING NO FIGHTS THE WAY THINGS IS GOING...IT MAY BE "I'LL FIGHT FOR THE TITLE OR I'LL FIGHT CONOR FOR MILLIONS...OR I'M GOING BACK TO BELLATOR TO FIGHT CANS"

Cowboy would school him worse than he did Iaquinta.

I don't know. I'm not sold on Chandler at all, but he has some KO power, and it only take one semi-heavy punch these days to sleep Cerrone. Iaquinta is pretty pillow-fisted.

I don't know. I'm not sold on Chandler at all, but he has some KO power, and it only take one semi-heavy punch these days to sleep Cerrone. Iaquinta is pretty pillow-fisted.
Fair enough. He's the perfect height to get kicked right in the noggin though.

Reactions: mkt
I'll rewatch it but never remember Cerrone looking like he was in trouble at all. Alvarez on the other hand could barely stand, if Cerrone let Eddie try to stand back up rather than following him to the ground he would have won by tko via leg kicks.

I just rewatched part of the first round myself, Cerrone's legs buckle twice.

CHANDLER MAY NOT EVEN BE TAKING NO FIGHTS THE WAY THINGS IS GOING...IT MAY BE "I'LL FIGHT FOR THE TITLE OR I'LL FIGHT CONOR FOR MILLIONS...OR I'M GOING BACK TO BELLATOR TO FIGHT CANS"
HMM...VERY INTERESTING--I THINK HE IS JUST WAITING IT OUT TO BE ON HIS TERMS--NOT A FIGHTERS THINKNIG THEY ARE HIGHER UP IN THE FOOD CHAIN JUST BC THEY BEEN IN UFC LONGER-- CHANDLER MAY IN FACT BE PLAYING GAMES ACTUALLY-- JUST ANOTHER FUN GUY STARTING SOME LITTLE DRAMA--TO SPICE UP HIS FIRST FIGHT...with tony who is trying to pull a fast one getting chandler on a quick turn around from weight cut--of all people tho --lmao---IF TONY CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT CHANDLER--THATS WHAT THIS IS-NOW STEP TO THE PLATE--OR have it on your terms!! maybe meet in middle

Last edited:
Back