Chances Khabib comes out of retirement if he witnesses Islam lose in devastating fashion

Not one of these shit threads again. Deal with it that Khabib is undefeated. He never coming back.

Zero. He can’t make the weight

If Charles destroys Islam with ease and then after calls Khabib a mama's boy who needs permission to fight then it just might be the trigger he needs to come out of retirement

Another thread about this.

Why would he do it? Islam agreed to fight and its Oliveira's job to fight back. Its fair.

If I fail I ask help if I need it but if I dont my friends should let me handle it.

I don’t think so. He seems content in retirement.

While he may not want to admit it I think he’s pretty realistic with where he’s at physically and the time it would take him to get into the shape he was once in, if he ever could again.

That tiramisu tastes much sweeter in retirement.

I don’t think so. He seems content in retirement.

While he may not want to admit it I think he’s pretty realistic with where he’s at physically and the time it would take him to get into the shape he was once in, if he ever could again.

That tiramisu tastes much sweeter in retirement.
You never saw a skinny King - Lennox Lewis

This isnt a Rocky movie, he isnt going to return if his protegé loses, its perfect drama but he has to have lost a step here, it would be a bad idea for him.

Risk/reward isn't there for his legacy, and cutting that much weight after a long hiatus sounds like a recipe for disaster.

If he wanted to still fight he'd be fighting.

Also, Charles beating Islam easily would give less incentive not more lol. You think he wants a loss?

He won’t, too scared. He’ll continue to sit on the sidelines and get jealous and angry when he sees the sport pass him by.

No, first he aint making 155 no more and second, when you look deep in his face you see that there is no fight left in him anymore. Dude aged 10y in 18 months

I just dont see it happening

Of course, he would be labelled a pussy etc

But he is just keeping a promise to his mother

I think it is possible but not likely. I do think one of the reasons he retired was to give Islam a chance to win the title, I believe I remember him saying he might retire if he was holding Islam back by being champion in a previous interview, but I don't think that was the main reason.

0%. Him retiring has nothing to do with Islam.

Khabib is going to be in Islams corner for the Oliveira fight. It would make a great story, and would also be a very Khabib thing to do. He loves to take the spotlight

Don’t think it’s happening. If Khabib comes back it will likely be for something massive that’s above 155. He’s probably not cutting down to 155 again. Also, Islam isn’t finished just because he loses. They’ll build him back up.

Khabib is going to be in Islams corner for the Oliveira fight. It would make a great story, and would also be a very Khabib thing to do. He loves to take the spotlight
That would also mean that Islam would have to retire.

Back