Media Chael Sonnen wrong prediction compilation

nobody gets it right all the time, you couldnt make a compilation video like that of anyone doing correct predictions (for an extended period of time)

P.S. i used to do a Fight Picks youtube channel

In fairness, I got alot of those fights wrong also.

I think the better thing to get offended about with Chael, is when he just blatantly speaks bullshit. Like saying Holly's championships aren't "real". Or when he says that never in combat sports history, has size been an advantage lol He says some very very extremely stupid shit sometimes.

But, I do enjoy his youtube station now and then.

Chael usually has some sort of bias towards someone. Chael and genuine are oxymoronic.

If he was correct on his assessments, Dan Henderson would be 72-0 and Yushin Okami is still 5x the fighter Anderson Silva was/ is.

Chael is an interesting dude.

Lots of fights are 50/50 propositions. You could do this for any fan or analysis of the sport.

Seems you dont remember his hilarious excuses after the 1st failed test (took the substance because he only has 1 ball, couldnt have babies otherwise).

Then the 2nd sample came back with every PED in the books and Chael turned quiet
Really? Damn. That one ball talk I don’t recall. Not suprised tho. Now the second one you are absolutely right, he went quiet, I forgot. Then I think it’s more because he knew he was done with the UFC, still contradicts then what I said.

He also recently picked frankie edgar over korean zombie lol

Hes a good talker, ive said it before he'd make a great politician.

Eh, Chael these days hardly commits to predictions.

He has the skills to be an amazing analyst. However, most of the time he settles for the role of hypeman. I also suspect he likes to introduce uncertainty into relatively sure outcomes to move the betting line his way.

All of these analysts are in the weird position of having to build up MMA, since it still isn't secure as a sport in the hearts and minds of American citizens. If MMA were more secure and the fighters were paid far more, these guys like Chael, Rogan, and Bisping could speak their minds without having to hype or filter. But not yet

Interesting take. I like

Accuracy was never his goal.

He would gladly be wrong 99% of the time if it meant making more money.

Attention is what he craves.

Last edited:
He s super smart and speaks well. But he is a part time troll and sometimes you cannot take him seriously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back