Media Chael Sonnen wrong prediction compilation

Stop the harassment of Chael, you basement dwelling twink!

I love how he went from claiming that Holm's boxing championships "weren't real" before the Rousey fight to talking up her boxing and kickboxing credentials before she fought Shevcheko.

Never ceases to amaze how far Chael has got just by talking about his ass in a confident manner.

He was right about Bisping vs Henderson 2 though

"On paper, Bisping, but in reality, Hendo"

Bisping got his face rearranged, Hendo won that fight

Lol

before second Silva fight he pridicted that one correct tho

He did that magazine cover with a target in the middle of his chest and it said ‘Hit me with your best shot!’

so Silva did, right in that spot with a flying knee that destroyed him
Lolololololol

I love how he went from claiming that Holm's boxing championships "weren't real" before the Rousey fight to talking up her boxing and kickboxing credentials before she fought Shevcheko.

Never ceases to amaze how far Chael has got just by talking about his ass in a confident manner.

If you come out your mother's basement, you will see the world is full of Chael's.

Chael’s an idiot. A good talking idiot nonetheless.

I actually think it’s refreshing to see a cheater be so open about his cheats...not that we should give him props, but it’s almost unheard among cheaters to come clean.

Guys will swear by their moms.

giphy.gif

I never know if he's serious or not because he always speaks in the same tone and it sounds like he's trolling half the time

Eh, Chael these days hardly commits to predictions.

He has the skills to be an amazing analyst. However, most of the time he settles for the role of hypeman. I also suspect he likes to introduce uncertainty into relatively sure outcomes to move the betting line his way.

All of these analysts are in the weird position of having to build up MMA, since it still isn't secure as a sport in the hearts and minds of American citizens. If MMA were more secure and the fighters were paid far more, these guys like Chael, Rogan, and Bisping could speak their minds without having to hype or filter. But not yet

Well, if you listen to his podcasts, he is the first to admit his predictions suck! He actualy stated that you could wina lot of money by betting the opposite of his predictions.

Does he still do those videos where he drives around and talks nonsense about some fighter.

Uncle Chael is never wrong. The judges are wrong.

Chael’s an idiot. A good talking idiot nonetheless.

I actually think it’s refreshing to see a cheater be so open about his cheats...not that we should give him props, but it’s almost unheard among cheaters to come clean.

Guys will swear by their moms.

Seems you dont remember his hilarious excuses after the 1st failed test (took the substance because he only has 1 ball, couldnt have babies otherwise).

Then the 2nd sample came back with every PED in the books and Chael turned quiet

Back