Chael Sonnen: Video of him getting owned?

Footwork333

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey guys, it seems like whenever Chael is being interviewed he's always super smooth. But has anyone ever called him on some of the stuff he says? He always says that Hendo is the best fighter ever, but he also says that PRIDE was fake, which is where Hendo had most of his fights...

Probably not, cause most people know not to take him seriously.

There's a video of him arguing with some Canadian reporter a couple years ago, where the interviewer apparently "goes off script" and "asks the tough questions", Chael loses his cool and walks off. Not sure if this was real or kayfabe.

EDIT: searched for it, and the video has since been taken down. The interviewer was Michael Landsberg for OTR show. Chael did return to that show some time later, and didn't seem as angry as the first time, but the fact that the original video is taken down is intriguing.

Last edited:
The very first question

There's a video of him arguing with some Canadian reporter a couple years ago, where the interviewer apparently "goes off script" and "asks the tough questions", Chael loses his cool and walks off. Not sure if this was real or kayfabe.

EDIT: searched for it, and the video has since been taken down. The interviewer was Michael Landsberg for OTR show. Chael did return to that show some time later, and didn't seem as angry as the first time, but the fact that the original video is taken down is intriguing.

This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbx3pXMTEyQ

That'd be like owning Colbert for being a "Republican"

Yeah, this is what I was thinking about. A few years ago I spent a night watching every Chael vid I could find and this was the one that Chael got owned in.

Hey guys, it seems like whenever Chael is being interviewed he's always super smooth. But has anyone ever called him on some of the stuff he says? He always says that Hendo is the best fighter ever, but he also says that PRIDE was fake, which is where Hendo had most of his fights...

[YT]watch?v=Tbx3pXMTEyQ[/YT]

I like and respect Chael Sonnen I think he sells a fight like no other in the UFC but boy he can talk some shit lol.

if chael says pride was fake, it basically means hes mad that he never fought there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back