Chael Sonnen could one day run the UFC, president Dana White says

For interviews and being honest Chael is probably one of the best
For hyping up his fights and other fights, might go overboard. This seems to be the case when on tv

i think chael would chill out a little if he was pres, but i could be wrong.

Instead of having a prezzy that shits on fighters who don't get brain damage during a fight, we'd have one that shits on the Brazilians.

Chael will be president of the UFC in 2020. In 2032 he will be president of the United States.

Don't imagine DFW would leave ufc till its a dried up wrinkly old raisin thats been squeezed of its every last drop (cent) out of it. Then maybe he'd leave

And then it's too late

He does fit all the parameters of a talking-head propaganda leader.

-Full of hot air
-Accused of business and political fraud
-Lies consistently (Used Kramer/Peterman Story Copyright plotline from Seinfeld when talking about Leben)
-Uses hyperbole consistently
-Would try to ice to an eskimo if he thought he could make a buck

That would be a terrible trait for a UFC president. Good thing that Dana doesn't do this.

LOL, that was my exact thought when I saw this. Dana says all kinds of over the top stuff and I've always written it off as him being a promoter, and it's true. But for him to claim that would be a knock on Chael is hilarious.

They'll have to drag Dana out of that office kicking and screaming. He'll cling to that job like grim death

He does fit all the parameters of a talking-head propaganda leader.

-Full of hot air
-Accused of business and political fraud
-Lies consistently (Used Kramer/Peterman Story Copyright plotline from Seinfeld when talking about Leben)
-Uses hyperbole consistently
-Would try to ice to an eskimo if he thought he could make a buck

When did he use the Kramer/peterman line? The Peterman reality tour. "The last thing this guy is qualified for is a to give a tour of reality" lol

Like him or not, I really think Chael could do the job...That boy's got moxy...lol

When did he use the Kramer/peterman line? The Peterman reality tour. "The last thing this guy is qualified for is a to give a tour of reality" lol

He talked about it on a Rogan podcast, but in fairness, Chael probably got the idea to buy Leben's stories FROM the Seinfeld show, not that he saw the Seinfeld episide and decided to fabricate the whole story about Leben as a lie.

Back