• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chael Sonnen Cited for Battery in Vegas Hotel Brawl - UPDATED ON 1/27/22.

Chael probably thought the same thing until it happened to him. You never know the situation, and it's not like he has a consistent track record of this sort of thing like a Conor McGregor, Mr Instantly Judgemental McGillicuddy.

If you're almost 50 years old and you're being handcuffed for fighting in Vegas, you fucked up.

6:00am on Monday morning when you have to get up for work -

8-C5719-AC-08-A4-4-B29-B815-F73-D67-C3-CEC8.png

Could be Chael or it could be Matt Hughes. Hard to tell.

44 is almost 50 now? When you're 14 are you almost 20?

Not a proper comparison. 6 years isn't that much a gap when you're 44, but 6 years is almost half your life at 14. You would say that a 94 year old woman is almost 100, right?

Are you just in your 40's and don't want to say you're old yet?

I tried doing it to someone once in high school; he just took a big step back, straightened his arms, and slipped right out of his shirt Lol. I was like “aw shit” standing there with a shirt in my hand and no plan B.
Sweater much more effective

Still a gangster from the mean streets of West Linn Oregon.
What a nice little town that is — fairly posh and upscale, surrounded by beautiful forests. Lake Oswego is the nicer of the two, however, but West Linn is solid!

Can't wait to hear about this entire story on his youtube channel :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes a guy who's a convicted felon who first was doing real estate fraud, then got caught, then wore a wire to record his partners to keep his mother from getting arrested as a co defendant because he got her involved in the illegal scheme, a multiple time PED cheat, and a person who straight up wears a facade whenever he's in public is above getting drunk and fighting in public?

Dude is worse than Jon Jones. Jon is a dumbass. Chael does bad shit intentionally.
Never knew this about Chael. Sounds like a bit of a scumbag. He seems so wholesome and straight-laced on his podcast and in interviews. Hmm!

Back