Chael P. Sonnen eviscerates Bloody Elbow and MMA media

If Chael is a loser with no relevance what does that make you? You're not even relevant on Sherdog. This video has been out for 3 hours and already it's got more views than you have likes on Sherdog over the last 4 years.
Smashed him

Man anytime I hear the name Chael Sonnen I can't help but remember that MAULING Jon Jones put on him

Didn't you just describe every politician in the last 50 yrs?

When it comes to lying... there are LEVELS to this shit... and Trump out-lies ANY politician in the history of the Union. It's not even close btw.
For example, during the presidential debates, he out lied Hillary dramatically.
Debate 1: Trump Lied 34 times, Hillary lied 4 times.
Debate 2: Trump Lied 33 times, Hillary lied 5 times.
Debate 3: Trump Lied 37 times, Hillary lied 4 times.

LEVELS SON!

If Donald Trump is speaking for more then a minute, it's a pretty safe bet that he's spoken an untruth.

Granted, a good 70% of his untruths are simply a product of him also being possibly the dumbest President in the history of Presidents (I submit that not only is he the dumbest leader in the history of America, but rather, the World) , but they still count as lies.

Wys1vEi.gif

Needs to go back to reddit where the competition is a little easier

When it comes to lying... there are LEVELS to this shit... and Trump out-lies ANY politician in the history of the Union. It's not even close btw.
For example, during the presidential debates, he out lied Hillary dramatically.
Debate 1: Trump Lied 34 times, Hillary lied 4 times.
Debate 2: Trump Lied 33 times, Hillary lied 5 times.
Debate 3: Trump Lied 37 times, Hillary lied 4 times.

LEVELS SON!

If Donald Trump is speaking for more then a minute, it's a pretty safe bet that he's spoken an untruth.

Granted, a good 70% of his untruths are simply a product of him also being possibly the dumbest President in the history of Presidents (I submit that not only is he the dumbest leader in the history of America, but rather, the World) , but they still count as lies.
Ok i see what your deal is. Speaking of levels.
tenor.gif

Goddam I want Chael to win the HW Grand Prix so bad.

Chael topics should be moved to the wasteland - their true home.

Back