Chael P. Sonnen eviscerates Bloody Elbow and MMA media

I'm no fan of Eddie Mercado's Aziz Ansari sounding ass but Chael makes it pretty clear throughout his rant he didn't actually take the time to read the article

Although in fairness to Chael, he doesn't do these rants because he actually believes what he's saying, he does it to get views and he gets views so fair play to the gangster

Chael is going to seamlessly transition from fighter to MMA Skip Bayless and make bank because of it and I'm not gonna hate on the dude for that. It seems easy but not everyone can argue both things they do and don't actually believe and make it entertaining and convincing enough to have people listen to him

Sonnen is an idiot, and it takes an idiot to take his ramblings seriously. The only thing of any worth that comes from his mouth are his anecdotes.

Nothing this loser says has any weight or is relevant. That being said Bloody Elbow is a farce. The worst analysts in MMA imo.

he has over 150k subscribers on his youtube channel

You don't have have 5k likes

Its pretty clear to me who the irrelevant one is and its not Chael

You are the saltiest bitch on these boards. Quick to defend men that you will never meet. Likes in a forum I post on maybe 5 times a week don’t mean much to me, my life is not as sad as yours buddy. You post all day and night but question what I am doing with my life....makes sense. Don’t you have more Conor fluff pieces to write in between your next John?
I come to sherdog for the fights

The American gangster gives Bloody Elbow and MMA media a beating harder than he did to Shogun. He's absolutely right.

Cue the youtube comment:

"Chael can argue with himself and still win both arguments."

Why did you have to drag Shogun into this...

To be fair... he IS a loud mouthed, opinionated serial liar, admitted crook, and all around blowhard...so..... kind of the flavor of the day in 'Murica... Maybe he'll run in Trump's place next election.
are the poop the come out of the guy in your AV symbolizing your opinions?

he has over 150k subscribers on his youtube channel

You don't have have 5k likes

Its pretty clear to me who the irrelevant one is and its not Chael
I post on these forums like 5 times a week and it isn’t something I get paid to do. He has been caught cheating how many times and been convicted of fraud as well....how much of anything he says should be taken serious? Chael speaks to promote himself and offers nothing in the way of actual mma insight. If you think he does you should probably watch Raw instead.

Why does everyone post this shit like this? Link the video sure, but post what the fuck he said or get the fuck out.

Hes right about Fedor too. If Chael wins Chael won't get any credit.
Well... he shouldn't. Fedor isn't a top fighter anymore.
Fedor hasn't been on a top 10 list since 2010... It's 2018.

I don't even need to watch the video to know Chael right.

He's losing his confidence. Chael P. Sonnen is breaking under the pressure of Fedor.

Nothing this loser says has any weight or is relevant. That being said Bloody Elbow is a farce. The worst analysts in MMA imo.

wow, i couldn't disagree with you more. chael is usually spot-on with his analysis. he says it how it is, and i think most people appreciate it.

He's losing his confidence. Chael P. Sonnen is breaking under the pressure of Fedor.

he has already lost a bunch of times. losing to fedor i doubt will hurt him in any kind of way.

sorry for all these posts, just wanted to add one more thing: i think chael's gripe is that mma media always has an angle to their stories before the fights have taken place. their stories are written in their heads before anything has taken place in the octagon. and because of that, their stories will be swayed based on preconceived notions. that is the main issue chael has.

Lol because Chael is so consistent with his fact checking...."Jessica De Andre beat Holly Holm over the weekend"..."DJ was the main event the first time he fought Cejudo..."..."Holloway won a round against Conor, nobody remembers that..."

He's funny but in the Joe Pesci way...

Funny how? Like a clown? Like he amuses you?

Shogun won the fight by West Linn rules: refusing to wrap his legs around another man.

wow, i couldn't disagree with you more. chael is usually spot-on with his analysis. he says it how it is, and i think most people appreciate it.
He is uasually way off. Check out his fight predictions and his commentary during fights. He just spits hot takes for views. No real MMA can take him serious.

Back