chael: "mitrione is the greatest hw of this era"

Its what I do baby.

845211-matt-mitrione.jpg

chael is a sad asskisser
Tito made him a biatch in ez mode and next fight will be just the same
he should retire from mma and talking to media

I agree. But thats not what chael said
You can't get bent out of shape over shit he says.

Meathead has the makings of a great heavyweight from an athletic standpoint. Whether it's too late for him to realize that potential remains unseen. Personally I just sit back and try to enjoy the fights and not get wrapped up in shit like that.

Meathead is a UFC reject and if a well trained dedicated fedor from his pride glory shows up when they fight, it's going to look just the Zulu fight OR the tim sylvia fight.
At HW it doesn't matter... anyone can end the fight with one punch.

Bellator gave Chael a job so ofcourse he's going to shill hard.

Seems legit...

sonnen-busted.gif

I think we all know Chael's deal by now. Only by mustering some effort can I even bring myself to care what he says about anything these days, since it's all so irrelevant. Maybe when he gets around to fighting Wanderlei, if that ever happens.

Holy shit chael went full retard with that statement

I heard Schaub disagrees and says it's Roy Nelson since he holds wins over both Mitrione and himself.

You might be able to say most athletic perhaps most naturally talented HW but saying hes the greatest is lunacy. Chael being Chael.

He also said fedor was the goat - whereas he used to say fedor was a joke who couldn't win in the us where all the fights weren't fixed...

......and in breaking news, Chael Sonnen has been named the greatest company man EVER ????

You might be able to say most athletic perhaps most naturally talented HW but saying hes the greatest is lunacy. Chael being Chael.

Athletic? No...just curious, what do you define as athletic? Plenty are, bigger, stronger, faster, better cardio, more flexible. I'd say stipe in almost all, Cain in most, even Brock in most categories. natural talented, doubt it. Francis N just started fighting like 4 years go.

Back