chael: "mitrione is the greatest hw of this era"

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I was listening to his podcast and he claimed fedor vs mitrione is the greatest ever vs the greatest now (at hw)

He said it was because he beat lewis who is now on a tear....i understand he is a company guy selling bellator fights, but come on...

Chael is a smart guy
.....does he think anyone believes what he says?

Matt mitrione isnt even the greatest heavyweight at dusk last week.....

Fishing.png

Chael is just an attention whore at this point

Meathead is pretty athletic and accomplished considering how late he got in to MMA.

Chael is just an attention whore at this point

He would get just as much attention by telling the truth.

I bet coker called him and said if he wants a job he needs to sell TF out of mitrione

Meathead is a UFC reject and if a well trained dedicated fedor from his pride glory shows up when they fight, it's going to look just the Zulu fight OR the tim sylvia fight.

Greatest hw what? Surely he doesn't mean fighter?

Oh Chael

Half of what Chael says and does is intentionally ironic. He's playing a character.

Meathead is a UFC reject and if a well trained dedicated fedor from his pride glory shows up when they fight, it's going to look just the Zulu fight OR the tim sylvia fight.
Fedor is old, u bum.

Chael will sell his tongue for the right price, do not heed his advice.

Matt is pretty good. His last loss was to a top fighter via eye pokes. He shouldn't have been cut Imho

Well I guess they didn't cut him they just didn't wanna pay him shit.

Chael is just trying to sell PPV, nothing more.

<13>

Back