Media Chael embarrassingly buying into Gaethje's self assessment hype job

giphy.gif

FlamboyantWarmheartedEsok-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_mgxfe2iEc61qaa8d1o1_500.gif

no man can stop the Russian bear,Justin is another man who will be destroyed by the King Khabib.
Gaethje is going to shock a lot of people in this fight. I believe he has the ability to stuff some early takedowns and keep this fight standing. Also when he’s been taken down he always bounces right back up. Years of competitive wrestling have conditioned him to keep his back off the mat and I think he is going to surprise a lot of people in this fight and open up the division. I’m a big fan of both fighters but Gaethje is about to crack Khabibs chin.
tenor.gif

his university wrestling is nothing for Khabib, he will see the level of the best LW in the world.

Khabib bless <Fedor23>

Haven't watched this yet

But I'm going to make a very obvious guess that you took it massively out of context

his university wrestling is nothing for Khabib, he will see the level of the best LW in the world.

<45>Agreed. People actually think Justin facing a bunch of fetuses 5-10 years ago in wrestling in between those kids being blackout drunk is anything on Khabib application of wrestling and grappling to combat sports for 10+ years. We are talking about the MMA grappling GOAT here.

Last edited:
Chael talking outta his ass like always...

If you knew how many times I have said to myself "ok fuck it I am unsuscribing from his YT channel".
But I am not going to lie, the dude is so charismatic that I would listen to him talk about how he ordered a coffee or something.

If you knew how many times I have said to myself "ok fuck it I am unsuscribing from his YT channel".
But I am not going to lie, the dude is so charismatic that I would listen to him talk about how he ordered a coffee or something.

Yeah I would never unsub from Chael. Even when hes wrong, you can see why he has come to close to those conclussions. I love him. Schaub on the other hand is actually mentally challenged. Brendan "I don't think Conor Khabib beats Conor Diaz II in ppv buys Schaub. Proceeds to do 800,000 more buys than Conor Diaz II.

hes a dumbass with the art of storytelling

hes a dumbass with the art of storytelling

No. You can question his content and as I said, Chael is troll/shill but what he is not is a dumbass.
In fact, he's very intelligent, witty and articulate.

You guys are aware that Chael is a combination of:
- UFC shill
- Troll
- Amazing story teller
- MMA analyst ?

The MMA analyst part is certainly not the biggest.

- Gangster
- Fight Promoter
- Hype Man
- Steroids Aficionado
- UFC president in training, practicing selling fights that are hard to sell.

No. You can question his content and as I said, Chael is troll/shill but what he is not is a dumbass.
In fact, he's very intelligent, witty and articulate.

Hes good story teller n can be funny at times (other times hes just cringe)

What makes him intelligent exactly?

don’t think he’s very knowledgeable about stuff outside of mma n even when it comes to mma, he’s not the go to guy to break it down technically or in depth.

the guy gets too much credit on sherdog, but that’s probably cause mma doesn’t have many personalities that stand out.

Gaethje is the new flavour of the moment to beat Khabib and Chael is a shill, let him speak.

Chael is like the mastered form of the guy who uses big words and complicated sentences to sound smart, but doesn't actually know what he's talking about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back