Media Chael embarrassingly buying into Gaethje's self assessment hype job

At least Conman fans kind of watch MMA and are into the sport.

Most Khabib fans, and I mean the millions of fans in Arabic and Islamic countries, don't even watch MMA. If you think Conman fans on sherdog are annoying, you haven't met the ultra casual Abduls who are simultaneously hardcore Khabib fans, yet haven't watched an mma fight in their life.
what a load of bullcrap, Conor fans are the biggest casuals of the sport. Stop making crap up

what a load of bullcrap, Conor fans are the biggest casuals of the sport. Stop making crap up

That's because America, or wherever the fuck you live, represents the entire world, does it not you fucking moron ?

Where I live, there's plenty of casual Khabib fans just like Conor fans are in the West, and that's exactly why I specified "millions of fans in Arabic and Islamic countries".

That's because America, or wherever the fuck you live, represents the entire world, does it not you fucking moron ?

Where I live, there's plenty of casual Khabib fans just like Conor fans are in the West, and that's exactly why I specified "millions of fans in Arabic and Islamic countries".
yes oh one loved by rebels hated by cucks... you got me .
What a lame epitaph ...bloody load gargler...must be a Lebanon cesspool thing as in the real world only Conor fans are casuals... so your opinion doesnt count

What a lame epitaph ...bloody load gargler...must be a Lebanon cesspool thing as in the real world only Conor fans are casuals... so your opinion doesnt count

My opinion has counted for the last 4,000 years.

My people's Abrahamic religions spread all over the world, conquered all cultures, and killed all other gods.

ForkedSecondhandDiplodocus-max-1mb.gif

<6>
I guess I have to discredit these talking points again:

- It is a myth Khabib can't get takedowns without a fence. All his fights before UFC were without a cage and he was undefeated, not to mention 2x sambo champ and any other competition all without fences, wins every tournament he is practically in. He might prefer this strategy naturally because the fence helps so why wouldn't you utilise it? Oh he must not try and get an advantage so you sherbros can be like "yeah but it wasn't without a fence". Chael then brings up the Raging Al fight. Ffs, Khabib was playing around, taking it easy, barely even putting any meaning behind takedown attempts from round 3-5.

- Gaethje thinks his footwork can get him to avoid Khabib trying to get takedowns and keep off the cage... this is Khabib, a guy who traverses distance like the leap of a Cheatah, immense relentless pressure and octagon aggression. He also uses striking as a way to further traverse and close distance. You're gonna do this for 25 minutes? He only needs to get you down once, make you tired, and then you're compromised for the rest of the match.

- Legs kicks are just more opportunities for Khabib to close distance and get you in a takedown. After throwing the kick, Justin wouldn't even be in a defensive TDD stance so it will be easy. Khabib can also just understand the way the low kick is coming, adjust, and then shoot for it and catch it. Also calcium boned Khabib will eat these kicks. This is the same thing for even striking, Justin's boxing will always be negated by the takedown threat. Then not to mention Khabib's highly effective and unorthodox striking style which works symbiotically with his grappling. The smoothest transitions from striking to grappling.

Everyone just stop. Justin has barely any chance.

Truth-Value statements made: 10
Statements that are true: 4
Statements that are false: 6
Total truth-percentage: 40%.

False

Back