Chael CTE signals

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

making 5 minute video about Luke Thomas response to him,without watching Luke Thomas video
and playing the guessing game what was in the video,at the end saying "Luke Thomas owe me an apology"
steroid bum

Luke bodied him hard

In a very friendly way

I dont know about an apology, but definitely a thank you.

Chael gave him a huge publicity push. For free.

Remember how much better things were a decade ago, when Chael was the guy who scream tapped to Jeremy Horn and couldn't finish Paulo Filho even after he was clearly haunted by a poltergeist?

Chael basically says, hey guy! I was just playing. I wasn't talkin about you. Come on, why did you have to do that to me?! I think you owe me an apology now! I actually like you Luke Thomas and you went and hurt my feelings.

Luke Thomas basically ruined any High perception Chael might have had of his MMA career. And pretty much narrowed down where Chael's place in history will be cemented. Just a little bit above average and a very good hype Builder. Too bad Chael Sonnen very rarely backed up his hypetalk. The real question is is Chael Hall of Fame Worthy???

bad play by Shael

He had nothing to gain by making this video.

As far as everybody else was concerned he bodied Luke and whatever boring long winded video Luke made in response would be irrelevant to the final tally no matter how factual it was or not. Now Chael himself uses his own larger platform(that irks Lukes ilk no doubt)to boost the video Luke made and it wasn’t a good one.

What did Luke say?
All facts

No emotion

Backed up everything he said and also fact checked Chael

It was the first time i liked Luke Thomas

bad play by Shael

He had nothing to gain by making this video.

As far as everybody else was concerned he bodied Luke and whatever boring long winded video Luke made in response would be irrelevant to the final tally no matter how factual it was or not. Now Chael himself uses his own larger platform(that irks Lukes ilk no doubt)to boost the video Luke made and it wasn’t a good one.
What rock are you living under? As far as everyone else is concerned Luke bodied Chael Sonnen. Chael Sonnen had this delusion of grandeur about his career. Luke Thomas did some really good research on Chael Sonnen career. Almost broke it down fight by fight and in the end, the consensus is, your boy, ole chael p. was a good fighter, nowhere near great and a very good hype machine but he rarely, if ever, backed up his hypetalk.

Last edited:
Confirmation bias, Sherdog, and cte

All facts

No emotion

Backed up everything he said and also fact checked Chael

It was the first time i liked Luke Thomas
Any link of the video?

What rock are you living under? As far as everyone else is concerned Luke bodied Chael Sonnen. Chael Sonnen had this delusion of grandeur about his career. Luke Thomas did some really good research on Chael Sonnen career. Almost broke it down fight by fight and in the end the consensus is your boy, ole chael p. was it a good fighter, nowhere near great and a very good hype machine but he rarely, if ever backed up his hypetalk.

The point is his research would be at the bottom of YouTube with his MMA Hour career but Chael boosted it up himself and now apparently seems salty. Over the weekend, the talk was about Chaels response to Luke’s original statement in which the consensus was Luke got bodied. That’s not my opinion or picking a side on what Chael or Luke said, it’s just a fact. You probably thought “Chael is full of shit”(as did I) but you’d have to be living under that aforementioned rock to not know Chael overwhelmingly had the upper hand in support even though any educated fan knew he was misrepresenting several aspects of his career. Now people who enjoyed that video now think he is shook. That’s what I’m saying. I’m not saying anything about Luke’s content, I even said in the post it was factual but Chael himself gave it more life then he had to and made a shitty response video.

Luke cucked Chael with cold hard logic

I saw part of the Luke response and now this. Is this some kind of pro wrestling type work where these 2 announce they are going to work together now? Whole things seems sort of odd.

Remember how much better things were a decade ago, when Chael was the guy who scream tapped to Jeremy Horn and couldn't finish Paulo Filho even after he was clearly haunted by a poltergeist?
Remember when he got out-greco'd by maia right into an inverted triangle choke halfway through round one?

The point is his research would be at the bottom of YouTube with his MMA Hour career but Chael boosted it up himself and now apparently seems salty. Over the weekend, the talk was about Chaels response to Luke’s original statement in which the consensus was Luke got bodied. That’s not my opinion or picking a side on what Chael or Luke said, it’s just a fact. You probably thought “Chael is full of shit”(as did I) but you’d have to be living under that aforementioned rock to not know Chael overwhelmingly had the upper hand in support even though any educated fan knew he was misrepresenting several aspects of his career. Now people who enjoyed that video now think he is shook. That’s what I’m saying. I’m not saying anything about Luke’s content, I even said in the post it was factual but Chael himself gave it more life then he had to and made a shitty response video.
I thought you were talking about Luke Thomas scathing, factual, scortched earth, 2nd video even though the first video was pretty on point also. chale should not have said anything to begin with and especially to Luke Thomas who did not slight him in the least, in the first video he made about Chael Sonnen career. Once Chael made that first response video everyone was going to look for Luke Thomas's response and has 100K views on YouTube so I'm not really sure that Chael second video is going to help him anymore but it does sound like you're coming off a little bit butthurt for Chael and salty at Luke Thomas. Not sure why.

Back