Media Chael - Conrad has never had power, he sold the illusion of power.

Chael wasn't talking about punching power..... He is referring to power within the company.

What a confused shambles of a thread.

Its ok if its jon tho.

Imo

It's just so ineffective tho. He's VERY good at what he's doing with his segments. Very engaging delivery. Man's man approach. Inside scoop. Funny stories from the locker room. Frank juicing discussions. Wrestling room stuff. I love all of it....

And then... He turns in to a bitch and whines about Jones. Like I said, it was the only fight Chael managed to actually talk his way in to. I mean, I'd say that sharing the cage with Jon Jones was actually his greatest achievement. He earned both shots against Silva.

The fight Jones was built purely out of the beef they had in Chael's head that they should fight because Chael was up for it. Possibly the best ever promotional work done by a fighter. When you look at how far down the P4P guys in the sport at that time and who was in his division. For him to literally do nothing to get that fight but talk....

He just comes off as such a bitch now for it in my book

Old man who got suckered with no gloves punch by Conor wasn’t even phased let alone flinched. Conor is pillowfisted.

I think Chael didn't mean it as in insult to Conor as the title suggests, if anything he praised Conor for being able to sell that to the public.... He's actually shitting on Jon here lol

You have it Sir.

Chael… Lord of Illusion

r2OjVb0.jpg

Khabib was gracious enough to let you stop blowing him to post this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back