Chael: both Fedor & Bader suck

Chael got a couple of takedowns on Fedor, held top position, and even took his back. That’s way more success than he had against Jones or even Rashad.

I see what you're saying, he did have more success against Fedor but he also looked more pathetic. Fedor was tossing him around like a child with ease and dropped him several times. If Chael could of survived the initial onslaught, he may have been able to win...Fedor was getting sloppier and looked to be tiring. I have worries about his cardio against Bader.

I see what you're saying, he did have more success against Fedor but he also looked more pathetic. Fedor was tossing him around like a child with ease and dropped him several times. If Chael could of survived the initial onslaught, he may have been able to win...Fedor was getting sloppier and looked to be tiring. I have worries about his cardio against Bader.
Bader’s chin is suspect. If Fedor lands even one of those big shots on Bader that he did on Chael, he should win.

Chael works for Bellator but he also works for ESPN. Im guessing he's trying to secure the more long term career choice.

Said that on his podcast Wednesday when discussing the tourney finals.

Unless I missed it, doesn't he still work for Bellator (I'm not even discussing fighting)?
He was having a bit of fun. He's praised them both to the moon. Sometimes he plays the pro wrestler and sometimes he plays the real person. This was a case of the former.

what the fuck? does he not know the meaning of the word suck? Anderson Silva absolutely suc! I never got why people thought that line was clever and cool. it was a grade school comment at best. 0/10

He was having a bit of fun. He's praised them both to the moon. Sometimes he plays the pro wrestler and sometimes he plays the real person. This was a case of the former.
Yep
Sonnen has praised the fuck out of fedor before and after fight

Back