Chael: both Fedor & Bader suck

Chael is a total bullshit artist. He mixes the truth w his lies so he will sometimes give interesting insights to lure people into his bullshit.

Chael is a total bullshit artist. He mixes the truth w his lies so he will sometimes give interesting insights to lure people into his bullshit.

This

He told so many stories that were pure bs.
He actually made up one that in the zeros. Vince was going to buy UFC and fold it just on spite.
Pure bs.

Fedor may have beaten up Chael worse than any other opponent, at least against Jones he got some decent inside boxing in. Fedor just rag dolled him or clipped him violently.
Chael got a couple of takedowns on Fedor, held top position, and even took his back. That’s way more success than he had against Jones or even Rashad.

C'mon, you guys don't know Chael's schtick well enough at this point to not get butthurt about this?

This thread has made it clear that sherdog does not like Chael enough to support him trolling about Fedor.

I'm one of the many sherdoggers who like Chael. If I thought he meant what he's saying, I might be rustled.

More success? He got beat the shit out of him like three times more than both of those fights combined.
Yes, because he survived longer. More success = managing to do things you want to your opponent. Chael wasn’t able to do literally anything to Jon Jones or Rashad Evans. Chael WAS able to take Fedor down twice, hold him in top position for a bit, and also take his back. Those were moments of success in that fight for Chael even though he got beat up and lost. In both the Jones and Rashad fights, there was not a single good moment for Chael like there was in the Fedor fight.

He isn't fighting either
He is pushing to fight Tito & not at HW
He is also a Bellator employee, so stating two guys that are fighting for a HW belt (that he won't be fighting for) both suck is not promotion.

he's a retarded roided dummy, what d o you expect

Conor accepted his defeats

He had no choice after turning into a tap machine Haha

Chaels words mean very little he just talks to hear himself who cares.He isnt in the finals or even a challenge for most fighters he has to talk to stay relevant.

Yes, because he survived longer. More success = managing to do things you want to your opponent. Chael wasn’t able to do literally anything to Jon Jones or Rashad Evans. Chael WAS able to take Fedor down twice, hold him in top position for a bit, and also take his back. Those were moments of success in that fight for Chael even though he got beat up and lost. In both the Jones and Rashad fights, there was not a single good moment for Chael like there was in the Fedor fight.

so more success, no matter how bad you get your shit pushed in ?

Chael got a couple of takedowns on Fedor, held top position, and even took his back. That’s way more success than he had against Jones or even Rashad.

More success? He got beat the shit out of him like three times more than both of those fights combined.

Didn't Fedor beat him not too long ago?

He also called Tito the worst fighter in the world when Tito beat him again not too long ago?

He says it all with a straight face if you didn't know wouldn't detect any agenda there whatsoever. His stuff is generally pretty good viewing though. Knowledgeable dude and I got respect for how casually hypocritical he is. Same with the PED stuff he manages to talk about it his knowledge about it, the hearings he was in and all without ever stepping on the mine of addressing the question of his innocence(at least in the stuff I've watched maybe he did in the past).

My god I wish we got Shad DC after that. Still salty af about that injury.

The master bader would flatline chael faster than he did Queen Mo

He dissed Wandy quite a bit.

U understand wanderlei was a shell of his former self chael knew this

Even after all the mma wars Silva got hit by a car and had head trauma the man wasn't even ripped in his fight against sonnen it was obviously not the same wanderlei just like how chuck lost to Tito way past his prime only reason they made that fight at the time was for NAME VALUE Silva wasn't training very hard

chaelboom.jpg

090_Chael_Sonnen_vs_Wanderlei_Silva.0.jpg

A W against a fat 60 year old Wandy isn't very impressive. Wandy appears to be doing nothing but collecting checks these days. Dude doesn't even look like he tries to go in shape anymore.

so more success, no matter how bad you get your shit pushed in ?
Yes. Why is this so hard for you to understand/accept? Chael was able to successfully do certain things to Fedor. He was not able to successfully do anything to Rashad Evans or Jon Jones. That means he had more success against Fedor.

I'm sure if the Rashad and Jones fights had gone on longer then he'd have had the shit beat out of him worse than he did from Fedor.

A W against a fat 60 year old Wandy isn't very impressive. Wandy appears to be doing nothing but collecting checks these days. Dude doesn't even look like he tries to go in shape anymore.
No comment on the other pic? You know, the one of Slogun. You know, the guy that all his delusional fans were saying he would be up for a title shot before the Anthony Smith loss, which just so happens Smith is getting a title shot.

No comment on the other pic? You know, the one of Slogun. You know, the guy that all his delusional fans were saying he would be up for a title shot before the Anthony Smith loss, which just so happens Smith is getting a title shot.

Shogun has been washed up since he tore his ACL a third time in the Machida rematch. 3 ACL tears will do that to anybody. Nobody with a brain in their skull thought he was a legitimate contender, not even in the laughably LHW division. I wish he would've retired years ago.

Chael Sapp needs to take his next beating and collect the check.

Come on, guys. If we haven't learned to laugh along with Chael and not take him seriously, then really, what are we doing?

he wants no part of bader and fedor. this is his money grab tour. he'll fight tito again, go for a takedown and if things don't go his way, he'll find a way out. tap to gnp or give up his back. the fights he's done in bellator have NOT been fixed. he just quits because he has no heart and he's still fighting because it's a money grab. he never made the big dollars in the UFC during his prime years.even against anderson. he got paid well for jon jones but he was way out of his prime by that pt.
look, i don't want to act like a Chael fan or god forbid a Fedor hater cause i'm neither, so lets just say i have a different opinion on Sonnen's Bellator run and leave it at that.

Back