Chad Mendes to Jose Aldo: "I AM going to BEAT YOUR ASS"

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH down goes Chad it is all over LOL

Winning streak for TAM? I bet $100 on mendes in the first fight and i will again!!

Looking forward to the fight. The trash talk is probably good for the lower weight classes as they need more attention. Adds some more excitement.

Just don't start equating TJ vs Barao to Mendes vs Aldo. Aldo's striking is much more technical, and his defense in the pocket is light years above Barao's. Not saying Chad can't win the fight, but that equation isn't cutting it here.

I love it.

But be prepared for a decision guise.

Jose already mad about barao, don't poke a sleeping bear

Awful confident for a guy who got his lights turned out by Aldo.

Confident or just building himself up. Either way, he has to go in with his ego a bit inflated. Living in fear of another KO isn't going to help him in the next fight.

Good on Chad for being confident. He'd better be prepared to do it twice, the FW GOAT may get an instant rematch.

mendes will wreck aldo unless aldo is free to cheat like last fight. this one isn't in brazil so most likely he cant cheat.

Free to cheat???? oh come on, think about that for a second.

Have you ever in your life seen someone DQed for their first fence grab????

No, so seeing it didn't come down to a decision the ref could have ruled anything besides a DQ and Aldo would have won.

Dear Scarface Aldo,
Please end Mendes and kick this sherdog hype train into the depths of the ocean.

Sincerely,

Me

Aldo via another hood esque beatdown; but if Mendes switches his game up and dances around, then I got Aldo via decision.

Back