Chad Mendes to Jose Aldo: "I AM going to BEAT YOUR ASS"

Got the gif of Mendez completing that slam 10 seconds later, only for aldo to jump right back up?

I knew this was coming, poor excuse from the Aldo crowd, not all takedowns fall exactly as planned.

Aldo knocked him out with a second left in the round. If he wouldn't have grabbed the cage, it would've took him 2 seconds to get back to his feet so if he wouldn't have grabbed the fence, the fight would've most likely went into the 2nd round.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda........didn't.

Shut up.

Hahaha Team Alpha Male high on testosterone right now after TJ's victory. I bet they're running on walls and shouting shit like "What now, Bro?" over there.

I'm really excited for this fight. Longtime champ vs. longtime #2, both in their primes. Chad had only been fighting for 3 1/2 years the first time they fought.

...And that's how you get fans interested.

I'll be there at 176. Can't freaking wait.

I hope Mario doesn't ref this fight, I swear the dude is Brazilian biased.

I knew this was coming, poor excuse from the Aldo crowd, not all takedowns fall exactly as planned.

Kinda like how this takedown fell directly on a knee

tumblr_my4bad9H8y1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Kinda like how this takedown fell directly on a knee

tumblr_my4bad9H8y1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

We will never know how the fight would have gone had Aldo never grabbed that fence, I don't even recall him getting a warning, Mario sucks ass reffing in Brazil.

We will never know how the fight would have gone had Aldo never grabbed that fence, I don't even recall him getting a warning, Mario sucks ass reffing in Brazil.

He just used the good ol' Chuck Liddell takedown defense technique.

I'm not a huge Aldo fan but it would not bring displeasure to see Mendes laid out again.

He got stiffened last time, much worse than an ass beating.

He better go in and give all he's got before he's put in "team alpha gotta droppa weight class"

Back