Chad Mendes showing Condit how push ups are done at Team Alpha Male-Gif/vid

bO46BJi.gif

Quickly done this

Haha, great!

Perfect Condit gif. Good stuff.

I can do the behind the back clap but not follow up with the next clap. Almost killed myself doing a 360.

Crossfit. Without the crossdressing 'women'.

Attempted clapping behind the back pushup... I think I broke my balls :(

it's all technique ... clapping behind back isn't really hard back flip isn't anything special for someone who is trained in wrestling, well we have seen 250 pounds HW in Shawn jordan doing backflips...

i guess that spinning pushup is hardest

Carlos Condit looks so much like Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Only Condit actually has legit "moves" heh

Jesus christ. Backflips in jeans and shit. He can almost push himself from push up position to standing. What the fuck. Athletic motherfucker.

Uhm, excuse me, but according to some Sherdog members UFC fighters are just a bunch of barroom brawlers and not athletic at all. Because you know, they don't jump as high as basketball players...

Uhm, excuse me, but according to some Sherdog members UFC fighters are just a bunch of barroom brawlers and not athletic at all. Because you know, they don't jump as high as basketball players...

I don't doubt Mendes could put up a very respectable vertical leap - at least as high as your average NBA athlete and probably higher. MW and up aren't the cream of the genetic crop perhaps, but the lighter weight class fighters in the UFC are often legitimately good athletes. Mendes is shockingly explosive.

I don't doubt Mendes could put up a very respectable vertical leap - at least as high as your average NBA athlete and probably higher. MW and up aren't the cream of the genetic crop perhaps, but the lighter weight class fighters in the UFC are often legitimately good athletes. Mendes is shockingly explosive.

I guarantee Mendes gets up higher (in proportion to his height) than most NBA guys.

The responses in this thread have cracked me up more than the gif.

'he's a monster!'

'he's a savage!'

Back